Chapter 1 "The Introduction"

"Goodbye granny!!"

"Be careful my dear."

"Yeah, I would"

Walking down through our patio is one of the things I hated most I remember those shattering moments of my life. I really miss you.

Sister.

It was a cold day, it seemed that our street as lively as the Christmas lights in our Christmas tree were as dead as the night this day. Sure more than I could possibly remember, this is my life.

Walk, stop walk, green red, green, same people, same time how my life could be possibly as boring as this. Then after the daily routine of my everyday life, here I am at the entrance of the most prestigious schools here in the country. 

"Good morning Cathlyn!!"as Danika waved at me.

"Good morning" I replied

Well, San Elizabeth Institutio is one of the most prestigious schools here. It is founded by our well - beloved and respected deans:Target Milo and Tupper Milo.  

Ms. Target's daughter, Margaret is the sweet girl, she's blonde and ivory skinned and she got the body all of us in the school dream about. She's really kind and gentle, and take note one of the topnotchers of our school. Beauty and brains.

While Ms. Tupper's daughter Alicia, no not that monster known as one of the greatest monsters of all time!!, She's brunnette, sun - kissed lady. Perfect example for the saying "It's the thought that counts."Well you got the picture. She stinks...

" I'll be late" as I glided through the halls

finally.