Make Your Nominations Here--Closed.

THE NOMINATING STAGE OF THE COMPETITION IS OVER! PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE ANYONE ELSE. ALL NOMINATIONS MADE BEYOND THIS POINT WILL BE DELETED OR IGNORED.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CAREFULLY REVIEWED ALL THE RULES BEFORE NOMINATING. IF YOUR NOMINATION IS INVALID, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY A MEMBER OF THE TEAM.

Welcome to the Nominating stage of the Official Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards 2017!

Make sure you are aware of all the rules, as breaking them (especially the rule about bad-mouthing other authors) can get you excluded from the competition. Also, make sure that your nomination is valid!

Nominations are officially open!

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS (TAG THEM HERE, MESSAGE THEM!) AND FOLLOWERS TO COME HERE AND NOMINATE BOOKS AS WELL! THE MORE PARTICIPATION, THE BETTER!

Writers! SHOUT YOURSELVES OUT TO YOUR READERS AND FANS! WRITE MESSAGES TO YOUR FOLLOWERS, AND UPDATES TO YOUR READERS!

Books that were finalists or winners last year are eligible to compete again.

Make sure to follow this account and add this book to your library, so you're up to date on the details of the competition!

We want as many nominations as possible, so try and nominate a book per category or more!

As you know, the top TWO books from each category will qualify as finalists. Those books will be carefully read and analyzed by our team. They will be judged on plot depth, grammer, spelling, character development, and other crucial elements.

THERE WILL BE NO VOTING ON FINALISTS.

Nominating begins today, January 10th, and will end January 21st. Any nominations made after that time will be invalid.

Questions? Comment on this line, or any others above.

Good luck to all!

--

                      The Categories

Best Michael Jackson Imagines/One Shot book

Best Jackson 5/The Jacksons through 'Off the Wall' era Fanfiction

Best 'Thriller', 'Bad', or 'Dangerous' era Fanfiction

Best Mature Michael Jackson Fanfiction (smut, horror, any other graphic book)

Best Michael Jackson Fanfiction Plot

Best Michael Jackson Romance Fanfiction

Best Michael Jackson Fanfiction Under 100k reads

Best Overall Michael Jackson Fanfiction

Best of the Rest (A Fanfiction about an artist other than Michael Jackson)

--

THIS YEAR'S SPECIAL AWARD FOR AUTHORS IS:

Most influential Moonwalker

(Nominate someone who's writing, or even presence on Wattpad truly makes you happy. Nominate a peace-maker, a moonwalker that we should all strive to be.

There will be an 'Honorable Mention' section for this category.

--

Thank you for nominating. Results will be tallied as soon as the nomination period ends. Finalists will be announced after that.

Remember: If the book nominated does not fit into the category it is nominated in, the nomination will be deemed invalid! If the category does not specify an era, it accepts books from ALL eras!

Good luck to those nominated! Don't forget to come back and nominate again before your time is up!

--MJFA's.