Chapter 1

Stays as Nightfire's POV unless I say it isn't and that is Nightfire a.k.a. Alex
I groan hoping for the day to end soon. The teacher calls Sam up. I should tell you who I am. I am Nightfire, but my two best friends call me Alex because that is what I told them my name was. I have long black hair, electric blue eyes, and my height is 5'8. When I was five my parents were killed that triggered my powers to come out so now I can turn into a black wolf, control and create fire, and put a shield up. My senses are better than a normal people's sense thanks to being a werewolf. I snap out of my world when someone throws a paper ball at Sam.
"Responsibility people." The teacher exclaims.
I turn around to see how did that and I see Trent was the one that did it. He winks at me so I lean forward in my seat facing Sam and kick him in the kneecap. After about ten minutes the bell rings and I get ready to leave when Trent pushes me. I put my foot out at the last moment to make him trip. When he looks to see why he tripped I already have my foot back to my other one. I leave and get into the back of Sam's dads car. Sam then comes out.
"I got an A!"
"Let me see would ya? Yep it's an A."
"I get a car then?"
His dad nods. He drives away from the school. We pull into a used car dealership after his dad pulls a prank on Sam. I get out and so do they. A man walks out he tells us to call him Uncle Bobby well he was mostly telling me because I can see him starring at me. I roll my eyes and walk over to a 1987 Chevy Camaro with black racing strips. I know my cars because I like fixing cars. I open the door to see the inside is not as bad as I would have expected so I sit in the seat. I feel the seat warm up some and I know it's not me.
"Hey Sam check this check this one out." I say. He walks over and give it a quick inspection.
"This is the one." He says pointing to the car.
They talk and I look some more. I think the car is a he. I think of a name to call him when bumblebee poops into my head. It make sense because of his yellow and black paint.
"I'm going to call you Bumblebee." I whisper to him.
"Hey kid get out of the car." Jerk says and yes I decide to call him jerk because he was starring at me and he's a creep. I get out of the car and lean against the door. Then a painful sound sounds making every window break except his. When I mean painful because of being a werewolf and it makes my ears ring really bad that it hurts. I hold my ears longer than the others and they give me a look.
"Sensitive hearing." I say.
"Okay four thousand." He says holding up four fingers.
I get back into the diver seat with the keys and Sam gives me a look that say what are you doing?
"I'm driving bee to your house." I say.
"You named the car?" He asks in disbelief.
"Yes and it makes sense because of the way he is painted." I say.
I then drive bee to Sam's house. We get out and I grab some stuff to wash Bee while Sam goes inside. I walk back over to Bee and star washing him. I feel the car move under my hand so I step back.
"Really Bee?" I say and shake my head.
"How do you know my name?" He asks.
"I didn't, but you heard earlier on why I call you Bee." I say and start washing him again. He stays quiet for awhile.