Don't Leave Me (Sehun)

-¡Sehun stop! You're hurting me! I told you to stop!-I pushed him.

-You're a BITCH! I'm on tour for two weeks and you already cheated on me with another guy!

-Another guy? IDIOT! It was my older brother,Ed,remember? I told you that he was coming to keep me company while you were on tour!

Sehun looked at me and without another word he left with a loud bang. The sound of the door closing made me jump. This was not going well. I missed him so much this two weeks but ... this exceeded my efforts to make our relationship work. Sigh ... What would I do? Suddenly the urge to cry seized me and I went sliding to the ground into a sitting position, crying for someone who doesn't want me anymore.

What have I done wrong? A voice in my head told me what I don't want to hear. "You're not good enough for him. You're not thin enough, not pretty enough ." I take a deep breath ... i don't want to hurt myself. In the past ... maybe but not now. Now I'm a better person. But it was a temptation.

I stand up slowly and headed up to our room. The room was filled with our memories. I stopped in front of the door, i take a deep breath and wiped my tears away and I open the door. Everything was like this morning, the bed unmade with clothes everywhere. But something caught my attention, my suitcase. I was going to leave him alone. I was going to leave him forever.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone else was behind me, until I hear a voice. HIS VOICE.

-What are you doing? - His voice startled you. Something in his voice catch your attentionwas it... pain?

You didn't want to turn around. You couldn't face him. Not now. If you faced him now he will see how much he hurt you and you don't want him to see this way.

-_______ please, look at me. You slowly start to turn around, your eyes never leaving the floor. But again the ... pain in his voice make you lift your head and look directly in his red and puffy eyes, well, your eyes didn't look better. He's been crying.

Silence took over the room.

- Are you going to leave me?

-He asks you that, but he knows that answer. Yes, you're leaving him because he's such a jerk and you're hurt he can say that by the way your looking at him right now. You were the only person he loved the most, you were the only one for him.

-Please, don't leave me, please.

-Sehun, I can't take....

He cut you off - I know I'm a jerk for yelling at you and hurting you . Give me one more chance , I promise you will not regret it

- you looked at those eyes, that made you fell in love with him and you knew you had no escape.- Okay, one more chance , but if you messed up again i will leave... forever ¿okay?

- Yes, I promise! - he saves the distance between you until he's in front of you . His eyes were asking you something... He was asking for a hug? No, he was asking for a kiss. A kiss full of meaning.

-Okay, but you're still an IDIOT - and ran before he processed what just happened.

- ______ Come here and give me my kiss !

- NEVER - you shouted - catch me if you can , oppa!