1 | sangwoo x reader | always watching

He was always watching her

The girl lay barely awake, on her couch, trying to binge-watch every episode of (f/s). Her droopy eyes were almost fully lidded, as if sleep was trying to devour her, but that one piece of thread she latched onto was her hope in completing the season. Pathetic? She knows. Her motto was literally 'sleep is for the weak.'

He was always watching her.

Her hand reached for the fallen popcorn which lay, scattered, over her blanket. Clumsy girl. She goes by the name (y/n). Everyone around her instantly became friends with her, or tried to. She was mesmerising to look at with her (h/l) (h/c) hair, her glowing, velvety (s/c) skin and her luscious (e/c) eyes. She oozed sex appeal.

Some called her mediocre, some called her exceptional. Some called her the spawn of Satan, some called her a goddess. Some called her a rip off of every girl in this world, some called her unique. People labelled her everywhere she went. He called her desiring, lustrous. He had all sorts of lewd thoughts inching every corner of his mind. He was corrupted. She was his and he would make sure of it.

He was always watching her.

She inspected the room around her. She saw red lights. It's not Christmas anymore. She frowned in disappointment that the holiday season was over, turning back to the TV. Foolish girl, he thought. Silly little girl. He chuckled at her facial expression.

He will have her. He will make her his. He will devour every inch of her body. He will mark her. He will make sure only one name escapes those lips, the ones he has been longing for. The other lips are his to destroy. He will destroy her, in the nicest possible way. He will starve himself just for her, so that when she's his, he can have her in

every

way

possible.

Only one boy was as crazy as him, seeking to go to long measures just for one girl, for she was all his.

He was always watching her.

Her eyelids shifted as she drifted into sleep. Light snores filled the airy room.

He watched her sleep, he wants to put her to sleep. He imagined her limp and lifeless body under him. Hell, even if she was dead, she would still be his to savour. All her tropical juices striding down her long legs, he would lick every drop up until he was full. He can't wait for the day he has her in his basement.

"(Y/n)," he moaned her name, staring right at her. "fuck... (y/n)." his hand glided up and down his shaft, cum flowing through the tip. His other hand roamed his chest, imagining it was her hands instead. Oh yes, what he would use her hands for. He would tie her up, chain her, handcuff her, blindfold her. The names he would make her call him.

He was always watching her.

He would shoot his load all over her chest. Those breasts, he would grope them harshly, sucking and biting every inch of them. He would trail his fingers down her stomach, along with his lips. He would kiss her hips, lowering down, until he gets to his favourite part. Her cunt. His cunt.

He would kiss her right below her hips. His fingers inching closer and closer to the heat. This bitch was in heat. He would laugh at her, make her beg for him. Once she obliged, he would swiftly enter his index finger inside of her. He would gradually increase the pace of his movements, also adding his middle finger. He would wqtch her hips roll until he couldn't control himself. His mouth would latch onto her lower lips. Sucking, biting, teasing. He missed dinner for this, so he best make the most of it. His tongue would insert her slit, flicking it up and down.

He'd grab her thighs and position them over his shoulders for better access and-

He was interrupted.

(Y/n) was awake. Her eyes wide open. She didn't shift one bit.

She found most things unpleasant in this world, but she was accepting to everyone and everything with the right intentions.

What she didn't want to accept was those red lights she saw weren't her imagination, but cameras... Someone was watching her. She sat there in utter shock.

She rapidly grabbed her phone and dialled 999.

He watched her movements carefully. He just laughed at her. Like a maniac.

She was crying.

He laughed, he chuckled, he chortled, he howled, he cackled, he roared.

He was mad.

Mad

for

her.

Insane, deranged.

He could feel the aura of distress and agitation around her as she spoke in the phone. It turned him on.

And just soon enough, he would get his hands on her and trap her.

Because he was always watching her.

She was crying. He was laughing.

Silly little girl. Tch tch tch.

He had always been watching her.

A/N: urm wtf did i just write...? omfg this is my first ever half-smut-lowkey-yandere-one-shot. originally it was supposed to be gender neutral. but it didn't work out lmao. please point out errors and tell me how i did xxxxx