Chapter 12

Carters POV

i woke up with a light blinding me in the eye. i looked up and saw that my curtains had been left open. Groaning, i got ou of bed and closed the curtains. 

i decided to take a shower. so i went in to the bathroom and rid, myself of clothes and waited for the water to get warm.once it was at the right temperature i stepped in. after i got that greasy feeling out of my hair, i finished washing my body.

i stepped out of the shower and then i realized that i forgot to bring clothes in the bathroom with me. i suppose it would be ok if  go out there like this as long as none of the boys decide to barge in. and besides i have a towel on so its not like they are going to see anything.

i wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom. i walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a hoodie. i put the sweatpants on under my towel just in case the boys walked in and i turned my back to the door when i put my hoodie on.

my hair drys really fast so i just put it up in a messy bun. and walked downstairs. nobody was awake, that i know of and i dn't really blame them, it was only 8:00. i walked over and sat at one of the kitchen stools. i was getting bored so i sent Haley a text asking what she was doing.

To Haley: hey whats up?

To Carter: nothin, want 2 come over?

To Haley: sure! i'll be over in 15

i locked my phone up and put on some shoes. Haley's house is not that far from here so it wont be a long walk.    15 minutes later i was knocking on her door. she opened it and i walked inside and layed on down on the couch.

"Hey Haley, who was at the door?" i heard a voice from upstairs asked.

a girl that looked the same age as Haley came walking down the stairs. she looked just like Haley. she had dirty blond hair and blue eyes. and she looked about 5'5.

"Hayden, this is Carter, Carter, this is Hayden. Haley said. Hayden is my twin sister" Haley added.

"oh, hi i am Carter, if you are Haley's twin why haven't i seen you around school?" i asked

"i don't have any classes with Haley, or you" she said.

"oh" i said.

"so Haley i was wondering if you wanted to do something today, maybe Hayden wants to hand with us to" i asked.

"yea, sure. how about we go shopping" Haley said excitedly. i groaned loudly because i hate shopping

"fine" i said. we all started walking to the mall when i felt like someone was staring at me. so i stopped walking and turned around to see a REALLY cute boy looking at me. what is with all of the cute boys here?

"umm hello?" i said to him. he just looked at me and ran away. wierd? i saw that he dropped something so i walked over and picked it up. it was a piece of paper that had what looked like a picture of me, Haley, and Hayden walking....wierd??

A/N 

hey guys! this is a really short chapter and i am sorry but i am in school so i don't have much time to write. 

sorry!

i will try to update this weekend because i have a 4 day weekend but i don't know

BYE!!!!!!!!