Yandere Andy (me) x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Please be gentle." You plead as I laugh deeply.

"I am everything but gentle."

I snake my hands up and unhook your bra, pulling it away as your mouth hands agape slightly. I lean down, not losing eye contact with you, my eyes pry into your soul as I spread your legs and slide my tongue up your folds, hearing you let out a long held moan as your back arches.

"M-more! Please there!" You moan deeply as I slide my tongue deeper into you.

You pull on the chains as I grin and bite your clit softly, making you moan erotically. You love the attention as I love the sounds you make. I slowly glide my tongue around your folds and then suddenly I down inside your entrance.

You rap your legs around my head as I push my head farther into you, sucking on your clit. You let out soft pants as you release all over my face. I just shake my head no and pull away, grabbing my shirt and wiping it off my face. You look up at me with half lidded eyes.

"You know what you have to do now, love?" I ask, my eyes darkening. You shake your head a bit and raise your eyebrow.

"What do I have to do?" You say smiling a bit despite the recent events.

"Bend over once I release you and show me how much you want me." I say, the smirk never leaving my face.

What I do it hurt. And when I give I always receive. I love to see fear and pain in the eyes of my victims. I love to make them beg for me and when the timing is right- it's always the end for both of us.

You bent over, wiggling your ass as I steadied you sting my hands, my hands gripped your waist tightly, so tightly you bruised instantly, you winced in pain and tried to get me to loosen my grip but I don't play fare.

"Oh s-shit your strong" you say through struggling breath.

I rammed inside of you, making your walls stretch past your limit. I hammers into you as hard as I could, not giving up. To be considerate to you, I drugged you with painkillers when you were asleep and they just kicked in. You couldn't feel the pain of your bones being crushed, or the pain of my nails digging into your hips, clawing down and ripping your flesh to shreds.

"Did something rip?" You say looking back as I push your head forward again.

I sunk my teeth into your collar bone from behind and broke it with my jaws, my eyes glowed in the darkness as I felt my true evil take over. I bit you again on the shoulder and sunk my teeth as far as they would go into your skin, I plowed into you relentlessly as you became a moaning mess beneath me. I came close to my end as you had already came multiple times.

I came deep inside you and filled you with my child. I typically hate children but if it's my own I will do what it takes.

"I-I think I'm in love with you." You say out of breath as your legs had already given out and you collapsed on the broken down bed.

"I have watched you for five years. I know Im in love with you. Despite fucking and killing other women and men just to imagine you in their places I promise I will never leave you wile your alive." I say reassuringly but it doesn't sound as reassuring as I thought.

I never failed to mention how deep I fell for you once I saw you five years ago, I saw you at your school in your classroom. For I was the ghost outside the window searching for victims.

You fell for me even deeper than you thought you would. I heard sirens in the distance and my anxiety spiked. I rushed and pulled my boxers and pants on, leaving behind my shirt. I slipped you a kiss while you stared at my, begging, pleading for me to take you with me.

"Love I will see you again. Very soon in fact." I say as I bust through the window as the police entered though the shabby door. Shots were fired and In The end  I made it out. You were taken to the hospital then the police station for questioning and after a few hours you went home. Once you came home I was propped up against your door frame, staring at you coldly in the eyes. You glared at me and a single tear fell from your eyes.

You slapped me hard as I just laughed, you went to slap me again but I grabbed your hand and pushed you back. "HOW DO YOU WANT ME!?" I screamed as I pulled out my knife and dropped it on the ground. You stared at me as more tears began to fall from your delicate face.

You ran up to me and pushed me against the wall, I made us switch positions and kissed you hard. "I'm not the type of guy to say sorry. But I'm sorry" I say as I shove u down on the bed as your bandages began to bleed from where I hurt you. I crawled over top of you and you unbuttoned my jeans. The whole cycle started all over. Without hurting you that much.

Ok so I really fucked this one up but I REALLY like this song. And I thought, this would totally be me in yandere. A necropheliac would kill ya but I decided to spare you for now.