Harry ... did not like the way that sounded. It wasn't his intention to sleep with somebody that night. He was truthfully hurt and embarrassed, and the last thing he wanted to do was have sex. He did intend on getting drunk, absolutely shit-faced.

Now, having sex with Louis was a blessing in disguise for him. Even though Harry didn't plan to have sex that night, he definitely did not regret falling into bed with him. That was the perfect distraction that he needed. Louis was enough to make him forget, and no amount of alcohol could ever top the way Louis made him feel that night.

"I guess that is how it looks, huh?" Harry finally responded.

"So is it true then?"

Harry furrowed his brows together. "Is what?"

"That you left Taylor in the room to find a bloke to sleep with?"

The two of them approached the door to Harry's music class. They still had a few minutes until class began, so they stepped off to the side.

"It wasn't like I was looking," Harry mumbled under his breath. He definitely felt awkward talking about this.

"I won't ask who it was."

Harry made a face. It wasn't like he planned on telling Nick to begin with.

"Are you okay?"

Harry didn't realize he had been looking down until Nick was gently tilting his head back. He placed a finger underneath his chin and guided him to look up. When they made eye contact, Harry had an unusual feeling beginning to stir inside of him. He was way too close to Nick, and the last thing he wanted to do was give him the impression that there was something between them. Harry could throw up. He didn't, of course. Instead, he took a step back.

"I should probably head to class. Don't want to be late."

Nick looked slightly disappointed, but he brushed it off with a warm smile. "No worries. Call me if you ever need me, okay?"

Harry's stomach churned at the final look Nick gave him before turning away. He wasn't exactly sure what the look or what the comment meant, but Harry for sure did not want Nick to think there was ever a chance between the two of them. For starters, they barely knew each other. And two, Harry just got out of a relationship, and clearly, his mind was not in the right place. There was this sickly feeling that Nick's fondness for him was growing more than he hoped for, and Harry really didn't want to be put into the position where he had to turn him down. He was too nice for his own good sometimes.

Also, it was hard enough that he was outed to the entire school, and now everyone thought he was a slag. He really wasn't. He's only ever been with Reid and no one else. Well ... besides his failed attempt with Taylor, he did sleep with Louis, but other than that, Harry wasn't one to just hook up with somebody. Nick really shouldn't get that impression about him, and he really shouldn't think that there was ever a chance the two of them could get together.

Harry really was in a mess right now, and truthfully, he needed to make sure he didn't have a sexual disease. Considering who his past two sexual partners were. A cheating boyfriend and then Louis who probably has hooked up with other people before him. Fuck, that would really suck.

When Harry finally stepped into the room, all eyes turned to look at him. A couple students turned to whisper at each other, and others stared at him as if he was the scum underneath their shoes. He didn't like being the talk of the school, and he didn't like that what happened on Friday was the hot gossip for Monday.

Luckily, when Harry started to ascend the stage towards his seat, he found the comforting eyes of Liam, Niall, and Zayn. He eased up a bit when each one of them welcomed him with a soft smile. It was pleasant, and at least they weren't looking at him as a total disgrace.