Chapter 7!

Please read authors note! 

(Liam’s pov)

I suddenly woke up banging my head on… the roof? What the heck? I thought I was tied up to a chair and in a room with all the other boys and Niall chained up in front of all of us. I pull the curtain open to see the other boys feet below me and beside me. I pull myself out of my bed and walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I reached above my head and grab out plastic cup. I shut the cupboard and turn the tap on for water. I soon turn the tap off when the water is about to hit the top. I pull the glass out and look to my left. I almost let out a scream and fall to the ground. Niall just scared to life out of me! He brings up his hands and wipes off the water I had just poured and whips it off his face. Niall just starts laughing and puts his hand up to my shoulder.

“What you doing up so early mate?” He says with laughs in between his words.

“Oh just had a bit of a nightmare, nothing bad. But it felt so real, you were in it well all of us were. It scared the shit out of me!” I explain to him. He just pats me on the shoulder and leads me to the couch.

“What happened?” He says understandingly. I explain to him the whole dream and not once does he make a comment about anything, he just nods and at the end give me a hug. Thats the thing about Niall, he won’t judge you on anything you say. He is one of the best friends I could never replace in my life. Along with the other boys of course.

“Let me stay up with you so you're not alone for the rest of the morning till the rest of the boys get up,” he smiled at me and I nodded in reply. I hear a loud thump and a groan after Niall had spoken. I soon see the head of Louis with his hand rubbing his forehead.

“What are you two doing up?” Louis mumbles to us, making us just understand his  words.

“I had a bad dream, it just felt so real and Niall was just up after me,” I explain.

“Oh, same here Liam. What was yours about?” he asks while sitting down beside me. I explained my dream to Louis and he had a shocked face on about the entire time.

“Kay Liam, thats weird. I had the exact dream as you, but I was myself not you.” His eyes still wide towards me.

“I wonder if all the other guys had the same dream as us!” Louis exclaims turning to Niall. Niall shakes his head and opens his mouth to speak.

“I didn’t have that dream Louis, I didn’t have one tonight,” Louis’s shoulders bend down and he lets out a little whine.

“Awe, I wanted us to all have the same dream. That would be a creepy, cool thing.” Niall laughs and we here another bang and a groan coming after it. Whats with all of us and banging our heads on the roofs and other bunk beds. Zayn comes out rubbing his head, where he got hurt I’m thinking.

“Dream? With Niall and us in it, Niall was a weird fallen angel thing and we were tied up to chairs?” Louis says before Zayn could even speak. Zayn’s face was the best once Louis finished his little spur. Zayn noded and looked flabbergasted at Louis.

“Me and Liam had the same dream, so I was just seeing if maybe you had the same dream as us,” he just shrugged and Zayn nodded towards Nialls.

“Did Niall have the same dream too?” Louis and Niall both shake their heads and Zayn just shrugs and sits down on the sofa with us.          

***

Its about noon now and everyone is up and are still confused on why we all had the same dream except Niall. Niall just keep saying that he doesn’t remember his dream or he just didn’t have one. I personally think that he just doesn’t want to say that he had the dream because he also felt that it was so real too. Like it was scary, it was more of a nightmare than dream.

(Niall’s POV)

I’m so happy that all the lads think that that was all just a dream. It took Harry some convincing but we finally got through him and made him believe that it was all just a nightmare/dream. I will tell them sooner or later but for now they don’t need to know. They have too much on their plate already, they don’;t need to be worried about another thing.

(Mystery Person POV)  

I stand here waiting and waiting for the perfect time to strike, but he is always surrounded by people that I can never get to him. I watch him hang out with those humans all day and night, I can’t wait for them to find out who he really is, maybe they will kill him themselves knowing that he isn’t actually human and lied to them for as long as they know. I just have to wait for the perfect moment.  

~~~

Bit of a shorter chappy but hey I updated! Could you vote maybe? I will try to update but it may take a while! I'm sorry! 

PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK - REMEMBERNG L.T.. IT WILL BE UPDATED QUICKER AND HAVE LONG CHAPTERS!!