i didn't do it

Tasha's POV
  THe principal announces that all students should place their bags beside their lockers and line up on the other side.
"What are we going to do with this" Precious says holding up the evidence. "Don't be a dummy" I say angryly and shove the phone into a "particular" bag. Nobody noticed me...... except Andy.
We both line up and he stands behind me.

Andy's POV.
   What did Tasha put in Reka's bag? She noticed that I was staring at her.
"Tasha was did you put inside Reka's bag"I asked her immediately the teachers had passed our side.
"Ugh.... Just a little surprise" she said smiling mischievously.
"It was Simon's phone wasn't it" I asked angrily. "You had it the whole time didn't you".
  She looked at me as if she were shocked that I figured it out.
She quickly recovered.
"Yes I did but what are you going to do about it?" She asked smiling.
"When they find the phone in her bag I'm going to tell everyone it was you" I say seriously.
"And who is going to believe you......... everyone already thinks you have mental issues,sooo"
I grinned my teeth.
She dragged me by my shirt and drew me closer.
"I swear if you dare rat me out, you'll wish you were never created.
  Sometimes she scares me. You can practically see Satan in her eyes. She isn't going to win this round I'm gonna protect Reka.
    I don't exactly know how but I'll find a way.

Reka's POV
Then a teacher finally say. "We've found a phone... Simon come check if it's yours".
"Yes" he says slowly.
"I wonder who the dirty soccer is" Blair say excitedly.
"Maybe it's San-" before I could finish a teacher says ....
"Reka Andrews"
I freeze. I noticed everyone is immediately turned to me. My friends are also shocked. I'm even to afraid to look at Simon.
    I have a quick reality flash back.
"But I didn't take it" I say still in shock.
"Apparently it was in your school bag" Mr Kumar says
"I was framed" tears were in my eyes.
" Sure sure" say Mrs Ube says.
They drag me to the detention room
***********_**********_**********_***********_********_********
  I put my head on the deck and cried. What did I ever do to anyone. I highest bad I did to anyone was run away from punishment the we were both meant to do together(Camilla) and it's can't be her......right?.......NAH.
  I hear the sound of the door open. I clean my tears and raise my head up.
It was Donnie.

Donnie's POV
"What are you doing here "she asked
" The principal brought me here cause I'm your seat partners and locker neighbours. He thinks I assisted you"I say not trying to make her feel worse.
"Don't worry" she say trying to sound happy. She brings out a small black touch from her pocket." I know a good lawyer" she says as the touch light imitates the bat call ( you know from batman?).
    Then her face drops and burst it tears. She covers her face with  her hands.
    "I'm sorry I got you into trouble" she cried. I'm move closer to her.
"No don't.....you didnt put it in your bag,so"I assure her.
  I know she is innocent...she isn't just the type to steal that type of thing. I've only known her for a year now and I feel like I know her well enough to agree she WAS framed. Before I know what I happened I knelt down on one knee and hugged her tightly.
"Even if nobody believes you, I believe you and I assure you all will be okay" i whispered softly into her ears.
She hugged me back and cried on my shoulders.
Her temperature is rising.
"Thanks for believing in me" she mumurs.
I blush.

Reka's POV
I'm glad that at least Donnie believes me. We separate. Why do I feel like Simon hates me now(😖I badly wanna cry).
I find myself in the principal's office with my mum who they had called about the issue.
" I can granitee you that Reka didn't take that phone, I checked her bag last night when we were looking for her test script" mum defends and I nodded.
"I sorry but the boy already confirmed it was his, there is nothing we can do about it your daughter has committed a crime and you can not hide it. She has planted a seed and she has to reap the punishment for her actions"principal obey said. I feel like slapping her it's not like she saw we stealing the phone or anything. Mum rubbed my laps to tell me to try to calm down.
"But how is he sure it's his, they have identical pho-"
"He powered it on and cross checked that it was his" principal obey said cutting mum off her point.
I bursted into tears immediately. Mum tried to comfort me .
"Isn't there anything we can do" mum asks P.obey
"If she finds the so-called person who framed her she can stay".
( Great so she gave me 2days to find out who tried to frame me but I don't have a clue😔😞😱im so dead) . The gist spread like wildfire.
  As soon as I get home I lay down on my bed in my curled position and cry myself to sleep