Teen Fiction Book Club

PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO THAT YOU WILL GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I UPDATE THIS. THANK YOU!

Welcome to 'Teen Fiction Book Club'

As many of you have learned, book clubs have been forced to become profile ran, so here is where we will be hosting our book club. :) Please read EVERYTHING below as it will really be helpful. 

How This Works

In this book club, instead of having the entire club read only one book at a time we will be having book partners. So, you read your partner’s story and your partner reads your story. Simple as that.

How This Works pt. 2

I will be pairing you with two partners and you will read at least three chapters (including the prologue if there is one) and comment on the final chapter. And, when I say comment I actually meant critique. When you leave the comment on the third chapter, you need to add details such as what you liked, what should be improved and give a bit of criticism. You will be paired with two partners for one week, so you have one week to read and comment on both stories.

Example of a Comment  

Please try to make yours like this comment. :)

'Hi, I am your partner for 'Teen Fiction Book Club' here to review parts of your story. I think you're off to a great start. I thought that when I read the summary it would be like one secret santa doing this out of his heart, but now I know it's for a class. I loved the introduction and how you explained the character. I really felt like I was in this situation and was this girl for a moment. And, because she reminds me of myself, shy and quiet, but I do actually have friends. I love how you described everything and you had an amazingly wide vocabulary. There were a few mistakes that could be easily fixed with an editor. Here are the ones that I found:

'...yet everybody love this girl.' I believe that with the sentence in front of it, it should be 'loves'.

'Well, I'm not her worshipper and neither she do.' I was confused on this sentence... Should it be 'neither does she'?

'...with her then we're goods.' It should be good not goods.

Hope that I could help!'

Rules (Read them ALL)

*Treat everyone and their stories the way you want to be treated. If you insult their story rather than give them help, you will be evicted from the club.

*You MUST do your part or else the only person losing is your partner. Failure to complete your reading and comments will result in you not getting a pairing until you catch up by reading the stories you were behind on and then being put in a group the next week.

*If your partner hasn’t completed their reading+commenting by the due time, please PM me immediately.

*You must be active.

*Please fill out the correct form and double space it!

*If you will not be able to complete your part for a certain time period with a valid excuse, please PM me and I won’t place you with a group within that time.

*If I accidentally group you with someone that you have already been with, please PM me. I make mistakes(:

*If you are someone who has less than three chapters, you are still required to read at least three chapters if your partner has that many.

*If your partner has less than three chapters just make sure to read it all and comment on the final one.

*When you finish with reading and commenting on your partner's story please comment on the chapter that has the pairings for the week. Or else you can PM me. Please do not comment here. :)

Form

Enter your form here please!

Username:
Book Title:
Genre(s):
# of chapters:
Short Summary: