Part 1

I was on my bed doing nothing but spreading my legs and arms like its the most boring day of my life.

My phone vibrated, I lazily moved my hand looking for that ringing stuff. I slide the screen and read what Jin-oppa sent me.

They'll be having a slumber party at his pink apartment, and he wanted me to come over.

Of course I replied "yes" Luckily my parents aren't around so I can go wherever I want. 

I got off from my bed and started pack my things that I needed. I took a bath and wear my comfy clothes. As soon as Im done with my stuff, I've heard Jin's car.

"Just in time Pink Princess" He picked my things and put it at the backseat.
He opened the door car and waited for me to enter. As soon as his butt touched the driver's seat, he look at me like he was annoyed or what?

He leaned his self on mine, I was shookt so my body intentionally incline my back at the car's door. "Dont tell me, you still gonna wear me that seatbelt" Of course I can do it by myself, but Its better if he do it. His manly scent occupying my nostrils making me shut my eyes.

"What are you doing? "

"Uhm n-nothing?" He just smirked at me that made me uncomfortable.
_

We're in the middle of the road, Awkward atmosphere were at the spaces between us. So I just focused on my phone and scroll through my facebook.

He stopped the car for I was thinking we had arrived. But as I look, its wasn't his place yet. "Why'd you stop?"

"I wanted to have time with you coz as soon as we arrive at my apartment, surely they will be hanging out with you" Jin was at his serious mode, looking straight  at the road. And only I could do was to nod.