" besides Bree friends don't even date little boys like you "

He smacked his teeth.

Shep is barley in the league and have girls throwing themselves at him and he gladly takes them on there offer.

If he really wants to settle down he gotta stop the party and fucking like I did.

I'm pretty sure this is just talk from him. The dude can never be serious.

Meanwhile.......

Bree Pov ....

" this feels so good " I said with my eyes closed.

Paisley , Brittany, and I where getting a mani and pedicure done.

I know I told Jay that I was going to work but I had to stop at the nail shop. I needed to relax before I go into thar havoc shop.

"Brit I love these little faux locks you got , you need to hook me up " I said touching them.

" Yesss they look so neat " Paisley added

" how is school though " I asked Brit.

" school is school " she said rolling her eyes

" what do you mean by that "

" is somebody bothering you "

She admittedly shook her head.

" no more like somebody cockblocking " she said rolling her eyes

" Ky always finds a way to interrupt a conversation Im having with any boy I come in contact with "

" he almost went off on this nerd who was just carrying my books, that crap was embarrassing " she said shaking her head

" awwwl that is so cute " Paisley said

" no the hell its not when you your brother checking on your every move from campus to off campus like damn worry about your baby and not me " Brit said

I can tell she was really pissed off about it.

" you know Kev was the same way when I was in college "

" well it's mad annoying " she said poking her lip out.

I really wanted to laugh at how childish she look.

" well maybe you should talk to mom and dad about this "

" like that's any help , especially dad he would be the main one happy about what Ky is doing"