Pretty girl

So we all know no One is perfect but this girl and her name is Evanie and she was Beautiful but she didn't see that.Every body wished to be evanie they said please god make me like evanie  over and over again but she wished to be some one else till she went to college and met a boy his name is Nick he was perfect for her.Evanie and nick loved each other.Nick wanted to be a doctor and Evanie wanted to be a vet.Nick is  awesome funny boy and the  one for evanie.they finish college they both got the job they wanted and we're sill in love.
The family meet
A couple days after dating Nick meet evanies family.The next day evanie meet nicks family nick's dad and mom loved evanie. Evanies parents loved Nick.Evanie wrote a song and her is how it goes.

Nick said I love your song babe it  sounds just like you.Its a perfect song I'll listen to it all day long.She wrote more song and he liked them.if you years after they got married it was awesome the do played her songs and she sang with.It was a amazing 6years of marriage but they split

The day they split
Evanie said nick why do you do this to me I thot you where the one for me I can't believe you I hate I hate.Nick said I hate you to don't talk to me ever again.Then nick walked out and evanie was devastated and sad she said I'm not perfect or pretty and ever since that day she still thinks that she is not pretty or perfect.

                    The end

By:Kenadi Duncan