Stormy Weather

Emma: 不要恐慌,我想你想要一个解释,好,我们来自未来。这个爱情广场已经结束了。如果你合作,我们将观看我们的英雄的生活。奇迹瓢虫的故事!
Hugo: Emma will you please speak ENGLISH.
Emma: I keep forgetting we're not at home. Don't panick, I'm guessing you want an explanation, well..... we're from the future. This love square has got to end. If you cooperate, we will then watch the lives of our heroes. Tales of Miraculous Ladybug!
Louis: If you need to know, Ladybug and Chat Noir are here, and we will find out their identities. Your kwamis are safe with us.
Alya: OMG!! We get to find out their identities.
Marinette: Yay.
Nino:Alya, (Hmm) You do know only our class is in here right?
Alya: You know what that means...... THOSE TWO OWE ME AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!
Nino:Never should've asked.
Emma: Zhè jiùshì tā xiǎng de! Rúguǒ zhèyàng, zhè yīnggāi shì yīkuài dàngāo!Méiyǒu dà de.
( That's what she thought! If so this should be a piece of cake! No biggy.)
Louis: 关闭,还有一个人可以理解我们。
( Shutup, there's still someone who can understand us.)
Emma turned towards Adrien to find him looking at them, clearly confused.
Hugo:On with the show!
Everyone got comfortable.

Scene: KIDZ+ studio
Alec: Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!
(Croutons chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names) Aurore Beaurél: Hi!
Mireille Caquet:(giggles)
Alec: We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we have whittled our talent down to just these amazing young ladies! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now, text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. Remeber, standard text message grades apply.
Scene: Dupain-Cheng. Marinette is chasing Manon.
Marinette: Come on, Manon, give it back!
Manon: But I wanna be a fashion designer too! (Marionette falls on the sofa.) Manon:(giggles)
Marinette: Huh( crashes with the table) Ah! Nnngh...
Tikki appears)
Marionette: Stay low Tikki!
Tikki: Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Man on for a day, any villain out their will be a piece of cake.
( Doorbell rings, Tikki hides)
Alya: Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photo shoot in the park?
Marinette: Now? Adrien is in the park right now? Alya: As we speak!
Marinette: Oh gosh! What..... what am I gonna say to him? Alya: The same thing as usual, I,uhhhh.....Dahee...Wha....Ahh...