You're Just A Bad Little Boy ~Marshall Lee X Reader~

Your P.O.V

I woke up from pans and pots banging. "CAKE, FIONNA!" I shouted to them as I woke up. They just chuckled at me "Finally up baby cakes?" Cake said. I chuckled and walked to the table where they were eating breakfast. I quickly ate and ran upstairs to get dressed. "Y/N Gumball got kidnapped again! We wont be back for a while!" Fionna shouted from downstairs. "Need any help?" I shouted putting on my Converse to finish my outfit. "We're good thanks! You can explore Aaa as we're out! See ya later!" She shouted and then I heard a door shut. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "Better do something before I die of boredom" I said to the air around me. I turned and headed for the door. I closed the door behind me and headed out. I wandered for quite a while until I was stopped by a sweet voice. I walked until I heard it clearly. I turned to found a boy around my age playing an axe...No a guitar...Well a little bit of both...I stopped and listened. His voice was just so smooth, I think I died a little bit. I looked up at the boy, And saw that he was now...Floating in front of me? "Ay!" I said and backed up. "Haha hey" He said with a smirk. His red eyes wandered to my shirt, "Delicious shirt you got there" He said seductively and licked his lips. I growled and slapped him "Back off perv" I said viciously and started to walk away "Oh wait..Are you that other human? Y/N right?" He asked as he ran to me...Well floated..."Yea...No screw off" I growled and continued to walk "Haha little missy I don't think you know who you're talking to" He said as he grabbed my shoulder, turning me to face him. "Yea I know exactly who I'm talking to, An asshole, now back off" I said,. "No no sweetie, I'm Marshall Lee, The Vampire King" He said smirking. A chill went down my spine "W-Wait a vampire?" I asked, trying not to freak out. "Yup" He said and smirked. "So like you drink...b-blood?" I asked "No, I just suck the red out of things" He said. A wave of relief ran over me. "Haha speaking about red, I could suck the red out of your cheeks" He said and ran a finger over my, now blushing cheek. I swatted his hand away. "Stop" I said. (Your outfit in next chapter outfit will be in the next chapter and Marshalls outfit is in the media I think or something his is the right one)