H2o Just Add Water Season 4 Episode 1 (My Version)

Peacefully asleep, Cleo was annoyed when she was disturbed by her younger sister Kim who was banging on her door. At first, Cleo decided to ignore it, but Kim would not stop with the damn noise so she called from the door.

"What do you want Kimmy?"

The door opened, Kim with her hands on her hips looking irritated. "Finally. I thought you were dead."

"For a minute, I wanted to be hearing that racket!" Cleo snapped, her eyes still closed, her arms engulfing her pillows and blankets. "Seriously, Kim, what is it?"

"Something came through the post. Dad told me to give it to you."

"Give it," Cleo demanded, holding her hand out. Kim immediately stepped back, putting the brown envelope behind her back. "Hey! I said give it!"

"If I give it, will you get me a job at the marine park?"

"Kimmy, we've already been through this. You are not going to work there!"

"But I need a job! Dad won't get me a new phone because he says the one I have is fine. If I get a job I can use my own money."

"You're the one who always took the micky out of my job saying I fed fish to dolphins all day," Cleo told her sister. "And besides, dad's right. You're always asking for a new phone. The one you have is lovely. Keep it."

"I'm bored of it! And the screen keeps freezing," Kim added. "Please Cleo."

Sitting up, Cleo said to her sister, "If I do this, will you be less selfish? Less mean? And not rude to my friends?"

"Sure."

"Fine. I'll talk to Lorry today and see what he says," Cleo agreed. "Now give me the envelope."

"Thanks Cleo!" After handing Cleo the envelope, Kim dashed outside the door, shutting it behind her.

Curious, Cleo started to open the brown paper wondering what on Earth it could be. As she did, she remembered that it was the first day of the three month summer holidays. It was a good feeling being so free. Finally, all the paper was ripped off. Inside was a postcard. It read:

Hi Cleo! It's Emma. I have wonderful news. My parents think it's time to stop travellng around the world and to come back home to Australia for college. I can't wait to see you and Rikki. I've missed you both so much. I hope you've kept the mermaid secret well. And I hope you've been making Rikki do her homework and study for her exams! You know how she is. I'm ecstatic to be coming back. I'm in Italy at the moment. Really far away I know but I'll be there soon. See you then!

Emma.

Cleo was at a loss for words. She hadn't thought about Emma in ages. Of course she missed her but she's started to accept the fact that Emma was gone. Bella coming into the group helped her accept it. Emma was coming back. It was hard to get her head round it. How was she going to tell Rikki this? What would Rikki say? And Bella?! What would she think? Rikki and Cleo had never mentioned Emma to her. What would Emma think when she came back and saw a new girl? Would she feel replaced and never talk to them again? She had to call Rikki. Rikki always knew what to do.

Gently placing the postcard at the edge of her bed, she grabbed her phone and dialed Rikki's number. Rikki's phone was turned off. "Oh come on Rikki! Turn it on! Great. Just my luck."

Not thinking twice about it, Cleo dressed herself and quickly explained to her dad and Sam she had to go out and it was so important that she couldn't have breakfast. Her dad was drinking coffee and Sam was washing up. Kim was on the sofa reading a fashion magazine. "I'll explain everything later. I just really need to see Rikki."