7th chapter!!!!!!!! Boah I dont want to do this anymore!

Jash: I´m sorry for letting you waiting Cuppies!

Cash: But we worked on this for long time to make it good.

Jash: And it happened that we had sometimes a HUGE writerblock (That´s why all the other stories don´t go forward>.>) and that´s what kept us from updating ._.

Both: NOW ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

( Jeff´s P.O.V)

I don´t even know what happended then, but I knew it had something to do with the party and Randy and Troy and Keith. Something happened, but I don´t know a fuck what?

Why did mom want me to go there anyways? Oh well......And why can´t I see now?

Then I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was. I was silent and then someone hugged me. ,, Oh, Jeffrey, what happened to you?", asked someone I knew just the best!  Laughing Jack! My best friend Jack.  He was here?

,, J-jack? Where am I?" I asked him whispering,  cause if someone else was in here I didn't want them to hear.

,, You're in a hospital, Sweetie.", he said which sent chills down my body.

,, Why? And is someone in here except of you?", I asked him whispering.

,, No, I'm the only one in here. Don't worry. I´ll tell you if there´s anyone coming in."

,, Oh....Ok.....w-what happened? I don't remember what happened there? Jack, do you know what just happened?''

,, You don't want to know,  Jeff.....I tell you you don't want to know....." ,  now this made me more curious, but I shook it off. If he says I don't want to know then he's probably right.

,, You have to rest now.....the doc said for two weeks. But I got something for you!", he said and I hoped it was that sour candy again.

,, The sour candy? Maybe? Probably? Most likely?", anyone could hear the hope in my voice. I really started liking those candys. Who wouldn´t? He´s practically feeding me with that stuff! ANd it´s really delicious! Once you are over the sour part itt´s really good.

,,You better set your bets on it! Here ya go, sweetkicks!", he said and gave me the candy...well, he feed me, I couldn´t move except in a sitting position. And...yeah....he started flirting with me a lot more than usuall....but I thinks he´s just messing around and trying to be funny just as always.

(Jack´s P.O.V.)

OH, it´s so stupid! He doesn´t even SEE that I like him!

Maybe he just wants you as a friend.

Hm? EYELESS JACK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DILEMMA´S?!?!?!

Helping you out apparently. Now, see. Jeff isn´t quite in the state right now to realize your feelings. He doesn´t even really now what that is! Well, not the feelings, I mean he doesn´t really know that this kind of love exists!

What are you talking about?

I´m talking about that he doesn´t know what homosexuality is(please let me did write that right o.O). No one ever told him.

....besides.....he seems to like his brother more than you.....if you know what I mean XD

WHAT?!? I WON´T ALLOW THAT!

Dude, he won´t care about what you say you allow him or not! He´ll do like he please! And it is his choice! YOu can´t force him to do things he doesn´t want.

But I, in fact, can make him become MINE!

Oh goodness-.- you don´t listen do you even listen to what you say? Trick him to tell him about the diffrent kinds of love. Then if he´s curious.....it´s your chance! You can even say that it´s the fault of his curiousity if he doesn´t like it!

You really think that´s gonna work?

Absolutely!

Hmmm...yeah, it might work! THANKS MAN! Even if we have to share our damn names, you´re not as bad as I thought!

Everyone hated me at first and then realized I wasn´t that bad! See? I´m just here to help!

Well, thanks dude! And if you excuse me now, I have to prepare something~

Bye!

END!

Jash: Well, only 585 words in total of the storie but.......hey! It´s something! (screw you school -.-!)

Cash: well, hope the waiting was worth it for you and....

Both: C U NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!