29

Aya(A)/Kya's(K) p.o.v

A

It feels good to be free from that god awful prison, I smile in mischief now lets see the trouble I can get Kya into. I start walking down the hallway when I feel a pair of eyes on me "come out come out where ever you are, you won't like it if I have to hunt you down" I say with an evil chuckle.

   "Kya what happened to you" out from a corner stepped out Legend I quickly played the innocent card "oh nothing just a little fight" she gasps and runs up to me "are you ok do you need any help?" I grab her shoulders and leaned down to her ear "no I don't need help from a lot of people but(I pull her closer so that our bodies are really close together I can feel her shiver)I would like you to help me out with a little something" I pushed her against the lockers.

  "K...Kya what are you doing" she asked while biting her lip "I'm getting something we both want" I start kiss her neck while she moans "tthhiissss is sooo wrong in all the right ways," she says pulling me closer and wrapping her legs around my waist. "HEY GET OFF HER AYA" I growl but stop and undo Legend's legs from around my waist and turn around "who dares to interrupt me?" I see a red glowing RYAN with sunglasses on.

   "I do your tearing us apart Aya and you need to stop" she growls I laugh "does it look like I care" she lunges at me and I catch her by her throat, "let her go Kya she's your mate" I turn my gaze to Legend "like you cared a few minutes ago" Legend visibly shrinks exactly. "I came here to stop you so you can revert back to normal" Ryan says I growl and start to squeeze "well looks like you won't be doing that" I growl as she starts to choke.

  "Atleast let me look in someone's eyes before I die" she chokes out "fine" I rip her sunglasses off her face and come face to face with bright blue eyes then I feel the world shift in slow motion. I shake my head and drop Ryan I start feeling dizzy "what did you do to me" I say pointing at Ryan, "I gave you a mate who also stays in a prison just like you" ugh my fucking head then see the world turn sideways, then I black out.

K

I sit in this jail cell  for the love of fuck it's boring in here I look around and it's pink now I know why you probably hate it in here I close my eyes and change the walls to dark blue better. I image up the last picture of my family we took, it's been a few months since I've seen them I put it on the ground so unhappy place. I imagine up a room, saxophone, and t.v. I pick up the framed picture of my family and put it on the desk. I hear a moan and look up through Aya's eyes and see LEGEND OH NO then Aya starts arguing with Ryan why does it look like she's glowing, next I see Aya looking at Ryan's face.

  When Ryan asks to see someone else's eyes before she dies I tense up then there's a huge flash of light when Aya looks Ryan in the eyes, then Aya appears in front of me before collapsing into my arms. I drag her over to the bed and lay her on it I feel my outside body being dragged I look up to see Ryan's parents looking at me with concerned looks on their faces, they open Ryan's door and put me on her bed and close my eyes I look at Aya and sigh. I started to work on removing the actual bars of the cage.

  I finished it when I started to feel dizzy then all these emotions came crashing into me, I started to stumble I have to wake up Aya I reach my hand out to touch her but my eyes roll to the back of my head and I pass out.