Chapter 2: Kicking off a new season, new member

Start from the beginning

"How are you, Asia?" Abby asked, giving the young dancer a hug.

"I'm good, Miss Abby." Asia responded, then Abby hugged Kristie.

"Hello, Abby." Kristie said to Abby.

"Hello, We're glad you made it." Abby stated and Kristie looked over at Cameron.

"Hey, Cameron!" Kristie stated as she walked over to Cameron and gave him a hug and he hugged her back, then Asia hugged him next.

"How have you been?" Cameron asked.

"We're doing good." Asia said and then they hugged Gianna and after they did that, they saw Vivi sitting at the front desk and watching the greetings. "Hi."

"Hello." Vivi replied.

"Kristie, Asia, i would like for you to meet my little sister, Vivi-Anne Miller aka Vivi. Vivi, this is Asia Monet Ray and her mother, Kristie." Cameron introduced.

"Hello." Vivi said, walking over and shook Kristie and Asia's hands.

"Hi, Vivi. I"m glad to meet you." Kristie told her.

"It's nice to meet you, Vivi." Asia stated.

"It's nice to meet you too." Vivi responded.

"Kristie, Asia, when did you two get here?" Cameron asked them.

"Well, we've moved here last week after Abby had offered us to be a part of the ALDC team." Kristie answered.

"It's going to be great having you in mom's studio." Cameron said as Kristie and Asia smiled. "Oh, beware of those moms, because they will try to chase you off, but the girls are sweet like pie."

"Thanks for letting us know." Kristie commented. "And we're here to learn a lot from you."

"Good to know. Kristie, Asia. Here's what we're gonna do, after we're done talking to the girls and their moms, we'll reveal that we have a new team member, then when we give the signal, you come in and you can get ready until then." Abby informed them. "Got it?"

"Crystal clear, Miss Abby." Asia agreed as she and Kristie headed to the Dancer's Den.

"Ok. Gianna, Cameron, Are you two ready to kick the season off?" Abby asked.

"I'm ready." Cameron replied.

"Me too." GIanna stated as she and Cameron walked with Abby to Studio A.

Meanwhile, in Studio A of the studio, Chloe was doing some practice dances with four other girls, who were Brooke, Paige, Nia and Kendall. The other two, Maddie and Mackenzie were not there for some reason as Christi, Kelly, Jill and Holly were all in there with them watching their daughters and Melissa wasn't there either.

"You girls are ready to show Abby and Vince you've improved over the summer." Kelly stated.

"They'll be happy to know that you're ready to roll." Christi added.

"We're excited to be back in the studio." Chloe commented. "We all did a great job at Nationals last season."

"Hopefully we'll add another title when this season is all said and done." Brooke said.

"That would be awesome." Kendall added. "Do you all know where Maddie and Mackenzie are?"

"I have no idea." Paige answered, they were all wondering where the Zieglers were.

"Have you all tried calling them?" Nia asked the moms.

"I've tried calling Melissa, but i didn't get an answer back." Jill told them.