"Hai. That's the only entrance of the hotel that has no guards on it. You must climb that mountain. Can you do it?"

I looked at the mountain, unimpressed. "Like taking a candy from a baby." I began to climb in high speed, taking some small shortcuts by jumping up over some stones. Once I reached the top, I saw an opened door. That must've been where they went. I got in, closing the door on the way. Walking further down the hall, I heard a faint sound of a piano playing. I smirked. "Fantaisie-Impromptu, huh. Must be Irina." I was right. She's bewitching the guards with her piano skills. I noticed that she noticed me here. She gave me this look that meant hurry-up, so I sneaked past the guards, leading to the next room.

"Mmph!" I heard muffled yells. I ran towards the source to find someone, tied under a table.

"Smog." I muttered. I pulled him out of there, and ripped the tape off his mouth.

"Get off me! Who are you?!" He yelled. I took off my glasses, and glared at him.

"What did you do." He turned pale at the cold tone of my voice.

"A-Aika-san?! What are you doing here?!"

"I want the remedy. You must've been part of all this. What's happening." I sneakily stole one of his gas spray, and put it in my back pack. "And did a bunch of kids and a teacher do this to you?"

"Yeah."

"Who are you working for?"

"I can't. You know, that's against the agreements, and you know that-"

"Goodbye." I stood up, walking away. I put my glasses back on.

"But I can help you! Take this!"

I skidded to a halt. "What?"

"The gas spray. You'll need it."

"I already stole yours." I showed him the spray. "Just hang tight."

"WHAT?!"

I put him back under the table, and moved on.

Found them!

I managed to reach them just after Karma got gassed by Smog's gas spray. I sighed. Grip. Welp, time to make this gas useful. I crept up behind him and sprayed him with the spray, closing Karma's mouth with my hand. "Surprise, Grip." I said, smirking.

"Y... You!" He coughed. "How dare-eth you do that to me-!"

"Oh come on, you can't forget me that easily, now, can you, sir-grips-a-lot?"

"Y-You?!" He fell to his knee.

"Give up, Grip. You've got no rights here." I gave him a smile, but I know that he knows, I'm giving him an I'm-gonna-kill-you-but-later look.

"How can you... betray us like this... eth, eth, eth!" He tried to stab me, but Karma came out of nowhere and put Grip's arm on his back, pulling it rather forcefully.

"Enough with the chit-chat." He grinned. "C'mon, Terasaka, make it snappy! We'll need duct tape and sheer numbers to beat this monster!"

How can he still smile after that?! Wait, I thought he- oh, right. Of course he'd have a trick behind his demonic sleeves.

"Yeah, I'm on it. That promise of a barehanded one-on-one fight?" They all weighed themselves on the assassin. "It was bullshit from the word go!"

"Careful taping him up. With his superhuman strength, you've got to be cautious even when he's paralyzed." Karasuma told them.