"-CHAN?!" Karma and Nagisa yelled at the same time.

~~~~~

"Ngg... what happened?" I groaned, looking up. I only saw bright lights.

"Aika-chan! Thank goodness you're okay! I thought you got the virus like the others!" Okuda ran towards me, giving me a relieved smile.

"Vi... rus...? A virus?!" I immediately sat up, but a killer headache came with it.

"A-Aika-chan! You're having a hangover! Take some aspirin!" Okuda handed me a tablet and a glass of water.

"Arigatou, Okuda-san." I swallowed the tablet, then drank some water. "What happened?"

"The drinks were spiked, they had some sort of artificial, unknown virus in it. Ten of us got it." Okuda explained.

"What?! How about the others?!"

"They... um... there was this man... he wanted Korosensei. He has the remedy for the virus."

"Let me guess... a trade-off?"

"Most likely. But the others are going to steal it."

"When did they do it?"

"Not too long ago, five minutes ago at most- hang on, what are you doing, Aika-chan?!" Okuda panicked as she saw me standing up.

"Where did they go?"

"Aika-chan, you shouldn't go there! It's dangerous-"

"It's more dangerous if I leave them there! I'm a capable student! I can help them!" I yelled. "So Okuda-san, please, tell me where they went, before it's too late to help them."

Okuda bit her lip in hesitance, but nodded. "They went to the hotel on the other side of the island. You can ask Ritsu for more information. But how will you get there, Aika-chan? It's too far-"

"Thanks for the information, Okuda-san!" I ran to my room, and changed my clothes, grabbing some things that'd help me for the mission.

(Aika's clothes ^^)

I quickly ran outside, hot-wired a motorcycle, and immediately zoomed off. "Ritsu!" I yelled against the wind.

"Hai?" She appeared on my phone.

"Hotel location!"

"But Aika-chan, you just got out of bed, you're still having a hangover-"

"Ritsu! Please."

She was quiet for a bit, then sighed. "Turn left in 100 meters. I'll be your GPS to there. I'll tell you about the plan on the way. The others are currently climbing the hotel. Within current speed, you'll reach there approximately once they've entered the hotel."

"Arigatou, Ritsu."

~~~~~

"Okay, here, you said?" I asked.