Epilogue

Why love when you can live?

Epilogue

The fire flares slightly as the wind enters through the open door. Harry could hear the waves of the sea crash against the pure white sand beach. A large grin plays on his lips as he sees his lover, Draco, play in the water with there two sons.

Harry places a hand over the slight bump on his stomach and rubs it as he takes a sip of his tea. His eldest son, Evan, waves at him to come over, "Come play papa!"

Harry laughs, "I'm going Evan." He walks out to the porch of the cottage and walks over to his family. The minute Harry is nearby his younger son, Orion, throws his pale arm up making grabby hands at him.

"Up! Up!" Orion's pale messy curls shake as he jumps to prove to Harry that he wants to be carried. Harry picks him up and Orion curls into his shoulder, his chubby hands curling around his neck.

Draco smiles, "Let's get the boys inside and put them to sleep. Then maybe we can have a bit of time alone." There's a playful smirk on Draco's face and Harry can feel his cheeks heat up even after the time they have spent together. Draco kisses Harry lightly and runs inside with Evan by his side.

The boys are put to sleep and Draco takes Harry's hand, pushing him into their room. The kiss with hunger and Draco's hands touch with such fragileness on his small bump. Harry smiles and laughs into the kiss; memories of when Draco had found him in the cottage they now call home.

How he had explained that he had ran away from Hogwarts when everyone went against Harry. They had cut ends with the wizarding world and instead practiced magic in their home. Harry hadn't heard from Ron and Hermione, but he had known from Draco that they had understood him and would always love him.

Harry breaks free from the memories when he feels Draco's hot mouth sucking lightly on his stomach. "I love this, seeing your belly swollen with a child made from out love." Harry can feel tears of joy sting at the back of his eyes.

Their love shining with such force everytime they look at there two sons. Harry gasps and squirms when Draco moves lower, he's always been such a tease. "Malfoy, stop it and keep going."

Draco laughs at Harry's impatience and makes love to him like they do almost every night when they're not too tired. Harry lays his head on Draco's chest, his eyes slipping close as he faints into the world of dreams.

There are nights when Harry wakes up shivering and screaming, where he wants to yell and sob because the pleas of the people he had tortured ring in his mind. But, Draco is always there to comfort him and Harry does the same to him.

They're two broken men who have learned to blend away the harsh edges of their past. Who have learned to love despite the bad doings, they entertain their beautiful sons with magic and teach them the world of both dark and light.

And despite the fact that Harry hates the ugly black mark that lays on his tan arm(,) he can't help to at least appreciate it just a small bit. He was able to fall in love with Draco and create a family.

Learned to forgive his past and live on with his future.

Just a mark that shined in the light.

Harry falls asleep, feeling safe and loved in Draco's arms.

END