Chapter 1.

"I'm just pure sick of this Dad."
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER, YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS ARE SO SPOILT. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW JADE !"
"Really you think I'm 'spoilt' look at what you did to your self , alcohol drugs I mean what else, you spoilt yourself since mum died."
I ran up to my room and locked the door, he followed me up the stairs and pounded on the door, shouting and screaming. I quickly packed my bags with all my clothes, shoes, and blankets and a phone charger of course I grabbed a picture of me and mum  and jumped  down out of my bedroom window.
I heard him break  the door just as I got down I saw him look out the window and his eyes lay apon me, I was terrified I ran as fast as I could until I was in the middle of the city.
I had no-where to go so I went to a little coffee shop it was just a cute little place than not many people new about. I walked in and smelled  gorgeous freshly brewed coffee" mmm" I said quietly as I walked up to the cashier , "could I have a hot chocolate ready to go please" the cashier was quite cute he had  brown hair and highlights at the top he must be new "I hope you don't mind me asking but, are you new here ?"
" Yeah actually I started yesterday "
I saw him write down something on a piece of paper and handed me my drink it read
Call me and * random number *
I smiled " I didn't catch your name actually, I'm Jade."
"Oh, that's a beautiful name, I'm Josh but you can call me Chip if you want. "
"  You like the sidemen?" he said as he looked any my jumper
" Yeah, actually, Simon is my brother "
A tear rolls down my cheek as I think of the past 5 years he has been gone and he left me with my dad
"Are you ok ? " Chip looked at me  consern was written all over his face.
" Yeah I'm fine sorry "
I walked out of the shop walked  to the park and sat down on a bench me and my brother used to always sit on.
I drank my hot chocolate as I put a blanket on me and slowly fell asleep

********
Hi guys so this is my first ever story on what pad so, hopefully you like it but yeah ,I love you guys and

Wait for it

Peace !💗✌