Jealousy/Close One

(Leh in mm)
Friday

I let the shower water cascade down my body ,deep in thought. I no longer feel as guiltly. I've simply summed it up as desire, telling myself that Jaz would do the same if I wasn't pleasing her. But deep down I knew Jaz loves and respects me far too much to ever have sex with anyone other than me. I was so engulfed in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the shower door sliding. I jumped as a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist. My body froze with fear until I felt breasts pressing into my back.

"Fuck bro!" I semi-yelled , breathing a sigh of relief despite my anger.

"I wasn't your "bro" last night she said, " purposely crashing her breath against my ear while sliding her hand down my stomach.

I slap her hand away.

" Stop we're supposed to be going out, " I say turning to face her. "

She pouts playfully, burying her face in my neck.

"Pleeaaze, just a quickie, " she mumbles against my neck, causing me let out a groan.

Leh smirkes, taking this as a yes. She picks me up and puts me on her shoulders. I grip her locs as her tongue grazes my clit.

I can never say no to this girl.

_
_
_
_

(At the mall)

After our "little session" we decided to hit up the mall since both of us are major sneaker heads. I squeal as I approach a pair of red SUEDE retro 11's at Footlocker. Leh chuckles and makes her way over to me.

" You want those ma, " she asks with the smirk that evokes so many emotions from me.

" Yassssss, " I say in my ghetto girl voice,  flipping my dreads.

She chuckles some more as a saleswoman approached us.

Her skin had a milky brown tone and her eyes were a dark grey color. She had a nice body, which was somehow complemented by her Footlocker uniform.

" Can I help you? " she asks me all seductive like, melting my clothes with her eyes. 

"Um, yeah you can help US. WE need these in sizes 7 & 8," Leh said with an additude, pointing to the shoes I wanted.

'Damn what's her problem?' I thought to myself.

The salewomen rolled her eyes, smacking her lips in the process. Yet she still turned and walked to the back.

"What was that about ?" I ask Leh.

" Fuck you mean that hoe was standing there flirting with you like I wasn't standing right here! " she yelled.

" Calm down she probably thought we were just friends, why do you care anyway? "

Leh's arms shoot out from her sides,  grabbing me by my waist and pulling me into her. My cheeks grow hot with anticipation from the feel of our pussies pressed together through our jeans. 

" Because when your with me, you belong to me, " she whispers simply before letting me go to approach the counter where the woman was ringing with our shoes. 

_
_

As we leave the store I see Jaz walking with one of her girlfriends. I Inwardly curse myself for not thinking this outting through. Thinking quickly I hide behind a giant potted plant that was conveniently placed at my feet.

"What are you doing, " askes Lah through gritted teeth.

"That's my girl babe, " I reply hoping that the babe part will stop her from doing something to blow my cover. To my partial relief, mostly suspicion,  all she does is smirk.

_
_
_
_
_

(In the car)

'Fuck that was close,' I though to myself as we pulled into the driveway. Leh has that same smirk on her face and hasn't said a word the whole ride. I wonder what she's up to. We enter her house and she closes the door behind us.

"Now that I've kept your dirtly little secret  you've gotta do something for me, " Leh says huskily, her eyes dark.

I push her onto the couch and straddle her, kissing her lips roughly. She grabs my waist and grinds her hips into mine. Sinking my teeth into her neck, I go to work undoing her pants. I suck on her sweet spot while rubbing her through her boxers. She lets out a soft groan as my fingers find their way into her boxers, slipping in between her moist folds. I pick up the pace, roughly rubbing circles around her clit causing her breathing to quicken as she bites her lip attempting to hold in her moans.

'I can fix that,' I think to myself, sliding a finger in her. She gasps loudly and grips my arm with her fingertips.

"Mmhm papi your so wet," I moan in her ear as she continues to squirm under my grip.

My fingers glisten with her sweet liquids, sliding in and out, making her body jerk. Not letting my finger leave her moist tunnel, I lower my head to meet her pink parts. I stick out my tongue allowing it to graze her clit. She lets out a girly moan and tries to close her legs around my head. Removing my finger, I grip her thighs ,pulling them apart and shoving my tongue deep inside her. She screams loudly, grabbing my dreads into a death grip. I push my tongue in and out of her while rubbing my thumb around her pearl.

"Ugh daddy," she moans, grinding her hot core into my tongue.

My thumb rubs around a sweet spot and her legs tremble. I put two fingers in my mouth, moistening them before sliding them into Leh. She groans,throwing her head back. Her body grinds against the motion of my fingers as if it has taken on a mind of its own.

"Ahhh I-I'm bout to cum," Leh groans,practically riding my fingers.

I shove my fingers deeper, banging them against her g-spot. Her legs shake feverishly as she reaches down, grabbing my fingers as she lets out an ear shattering scream, squirting all over the couch.

She pulls me up, tasting her own sweet juices as she roughly kisses my lips.

"Even?" I ask.

"Even," she says, catching her breath.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs to the bedroom. I try to lay her down but she doesn't let go, pulling down me on top of her. She wraps her legs around my waist indicating that I'm not getting up anytime soon. I accept my fate and wrap the covers around us.

"Gn Chris," she says yawning.

"Gn Leh," I reply.