first kiss

*y/n POV*

I woke up at 7:30 to get ready to go to Jacobs concert in London. I did my makeup and used foundation, concealer, press powder, blush, mascara and I decided to do a small wing Also I decided to do my eyebrows. For clothes I was stuck because I'm not allowed to wear belly tops or shorts so I wore my back jeans that were ripped at the knees and my silver spaghetti strap top with my Adidas jacket and superstars. I did my hair in two French braids and was all ready by 10. My uncle drove me down to London. It took around 5 hours since I live far away.

*skips to time of concert*

It was finally time to meet Jacob. My uncle dropped me off and gave me £40, he had already paid for me to stay in a hotel for a week so I could stay in London by myself. I waved goodbye and got in the meet and greet queue. When I walked up to Jacob he smiled.
"You look beautiful" he said
"Thanks omg Jacob ilysm" I said stupidly
"Love u too"
He hugged me and I took a selfie with him to post on instagram. He leaned in to kiss my cheek but I turned my head at the wrong time so his lips hit mine instead for a split second, but still I could now truthfully say that I had kissed Jacob!!!!!!

*authors note*
Ok guys so what do you think so far, please let me know. Get ready for more updates today. Love ya xxxxx😂😂😂😂