four

another visit was scheduled for today, but was postponed due to an issue in the great hall. the triwizard tournament was being announced, and that alone was huge news. they hadn't done it in quite some time, because of safety issues. only those about the age of 17 were able to participate, which neville didn't necessarily mind. he was rubbish at all things athletic, so it wouldn't effect him much.

he wondered if cyzarine would have wanted to enter. she wouldn't have been able to, do the the age restrictions, but he wondered if she would've wanted to.

these thoughts were abuzz in his mind as he climbed the stairs of the tower to her room. the line was never as long due to the mass need to gape at the many foreign students or watch people enter the tournament. neville would rather spend time with cyzarine. there was something so calming about talking to her, it was almost therapeutic for him. he was able to share all the thoughts, ideas and issues he had without anyone judging him.

he opened the large wooden door and looked upon the girl that was laying on the bed. there were many flowers spread across the room, muggle and wizard flora alike. he sat in his normal spot, a small grunt escaped his lips as he was met with the cold floor.

"hello cyza, it's me again, neville." he placed a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it soothingly. "i got an owl from my grandmother saying that if you touch someone who's sleeping they're able to hear you better, and they feel calmer with your presence."

"i don't really know if it works, but why not try?"