About

- Project Mature is about supporting mature authors, both new and old. -

We thrive to create a community based on mature books that some people may find difficult to find.

Mature content can be from a sex scene to a graphic description of violence with the intent to be viewed by a mature audience of 17+. The mature setting prevents the younger audience who have their date of birth correct on their account from accessing the content.

Due to this the mature books do not show up in the hot list. Don't let this bother you though guys as there are many authors with mature books who are successful without the hot list. Don't worry about it! There are many ways of getting your story noticed and we will help you. The tags used in mature books helps them gain views as they enter into different categories.

We will be holding contests in the future, these contests will be separated into different genres for all mature authors to participate.

We will add your book into our reading lists for everyone who visits the community to see. As well as this, you can use our sticker which will be posted.

There's a lot of fun things coming from this community so join us!

Once you follow you are instantly part of the community and we accept everyone of you to the mature family. To become involved more with the community we will be opening the admin applications soon. If you want to be a member there will also be an application opening soon and you will receive your member sash.

 If you want to be a member there will also be an application opening soon and you will receive your member sash