Forest break!

• Dedicated to My dog smegal

I woke up in a flash! sweat drizzled down from my cheek. My alarm clock blared. I switched it off and leaped out of my bed I walked over to my bathroom door were my pull-up bar was. I turned on my boom box blaring out some of my favorite music. I wiped my shirt to the side and started my morning exercise. sweat dripped from my body slowly I kept doing it until I dropped to the floor then went immediately into push ups. I then switched one handed to my right then to my left ten on each side I rolled over to my back going into sit ups five hundred tell I got into a head stand and then a hand stand holding it for ten minutes and then doing hand stand push ups. Then pushing myself to the limit going into one hand stand push ups and doing five on each side.

I fell and slammed to the floor sweating. I slowly did fifty more sit ups and jumped to my feet. I went to my dresser and grabbed a shirt and a thing of Carpenter jeans with a stone wash divine. I looked at the t-shirt I had grabbed. it had a picture of link  holding a broken off handle from the master sword off of Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I laughed as I slipped it on I then grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on over my shirt.I went down the hall right out side my room. I hoped down my small fleet of stairs and grabbed my keys to my cherry red Corvette convertible. I walked in to my mom and gave here a quick kiss goodbye.

"see ya later mom!"

I swung the door open and headed down to the high school. It was the very first day of my senior year.

I got out of my car and closed the door. a shoulder slammed into mine jutting me  back.

"Dude! watch the jacket!" he said in an intimidating voice

"Punk ass!" I said in small voice.

"what! I'm sorry did you say something! Hu!"

He shoved my shoulder and pushed me on the ground. anger raged out.

"Back off!" I yelled

"you look thirsty!"

He grabbed out his soda pop can from his back pack and dumped it on my head.

"ha ha ha ha ah!"he crushed the can and chucked it at my head.

Ah shit!!!! I thought. all the girls were watching!! but one seemed to stand out she had amazing brown hair and deep blue eyes. she looked at me with simplicity.

*        *           *

I grabbed my pile of books and walked out the door. The halls were packed! I walked to my locker and opened it I set my books in it and noticed that  the beautiful girl I saw earlier

"hey."she said in a quiet voice.

"was up!"

"I noticed that kid who dumped the soda on you."

"OH! you saw that hu!" I said in a nervous voice. I think I thought the world was going to end considering a GIRL just talked to me!

"That must of sucked!"

"OH don't worry I was pretty lucky cause usually its something like a red smoothy to the face or a swirly in the toilet. It was pretty mild."

"man their rude!"

"true that!"

"well I guess I'll see you later!"

"totally!"

After school I went home and played some video games when my cell phone rang

"Hails Monarchical You stab em we slab em What can I do for ya today may I suggest the slab one gut one free?"

"Hey Derrik this is Austin and I suggest you find a better way to answer your phone cause If you got a girl friend and she heard you say that she'd be out that door like a road runner on crack!"

"yeah thanks for the tip Austin!"

I was wondering if you wanted to hand out today?

"yeah sure be their in a second."

*      *      *

me and Austin walked down the road. It was about ten o'clock.

"Hey Derk! you should go into the forest!"

"Yeah right crack head I'll be in deep shit if I get caught!"

"yeah so!"

"so I'm not doing it!"

"I dare ya."

damn! I was never one to turn down a dare!

"fine!!!"

I entered a small forest off to the left of the road we were walking down. The moon was full and it was about the month of July. I jumped a fence with a sign that says DO NOT ENTER! in big bold letters. I slowly walked into the forest panting. leafs and sticks crunched under my feet. My gut pulled as I inched closer. Something told me to turn back!!I I walked for  a few minutes and realized that it wasn't as bad as I thought. Just then I heard a growl as if  it came from a monster. I looked every direction caching a glimpse of to red eyes. a very dark faded shadow moved across the forest.

I crept forward slowly!

"ah shhhhit!!!!!"

I bolted the other direction as fast as I could! my heart pounded in my chest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you like the story and I will be updating soon so if you like it plan on an update every two days or sooner. And tell me your opinion on a zombie apocalypses story. Please comment, THANKS!!!

~GeekNerd