Mornings are ruff

I was awoken by the sound of slamming pans.I flung up and open my eyes to see Ethan  was shirtless,with two pans in his hand then he continued."What"I yelled over the noise.He stopped slamming  them."Good morning"He said with a smile.I roll my eyes."Morning "I groan as I went under the covers.Then I felt someone yank the sheets off.I immediately became cold.I look out the window from my bed and see that it was snowing and I noticed some snow on the floor."Why is it so cold in here"I asked."Morgan just left,she was pretty upset"Ethan said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.I started shivering when suddenly 2 arms wrappped around me.I was puled of the bed and was carried.I see that it was Ethan.He was radiating heat.I felt warm and cozy.I soon fell asleep as he carried me downstairs.Then I was woken up by the sound of yelling.I open my eyes to see Draxton and Grayson head to head.Grayson's eyes lit up and Draxton clenched his fist.I soundly get the urge to sneeze and when I do they both turnes around to see Ethaan holding me."Hey get your hands of my girl"Draxton and Gray said in sync."First of all,shehas not even said yes to either one of you douchebags,Secondof all neither of youa have asked her out and 3rd of all I can do whatever I want,I'm free😊,Lastly I am a full on savage"He said as he ran me out of the house with me still in his arms.Then he threw me in the passenger seat and he jumped in the driver's.