One True Love--My Candy Love Fan Fiction

"May I have your attention please!" the Principal said anxiously.

"May I have your attention please!"  she cleared her throat, "Here at Sweet Amoris High School, we have watched you grow." The Principal rambled on for a couple of minutes, but I couldn't hear her. I was too busy thinking about Prom.

Which, yes, was going on around me.

I looked around what used to be the Sweet Amoris High School gym. but what was now the Prom.

I saw Amber, Li and Charolette with three (super cute) guys, decked out in tuxedos, that I have NEVER even seen before.

They are SO phony!

I turned and saw Kentin, Castiel, Nathaniel, Jade, Lystander, Iris and Armin.

Dajan is helping out the D.J.

I looked down at my long, black, sparlkey dress.

I moved my hand and touched my shoulder length, black, springy curls.

"GET ON WITH IT!"  I heard someone yell.

The Principal  cleared her throat again, looked around then to the envelope in her right hand.

"Well, the Prom Queen is..."

Amber, who was so sure she would win Prom Queen, picked up some of her floor lenght, sandcolored, glittery dress off of the floor, so it wouldn't drag, and started walking up to the stage.

"Lynn Ryder! Congradulations!"

Amber stood on the second stair to the  stage and looked like she had just seen a forty foot monster with three heads who shoots lasers out of it's eyes.

Amber gave a small shriek and ran out of the gym. Li and Charolette followed.

"Settle down. Lynn Ryder, would you please come up to the stage?"

Wait did she just say----?

Everybody turned and looked at me.

OMANOODLE I WON!!!!!!

As I walked up to the stagestage, everyone clapped and cheered.

I walked up to the stage and "gained" my tiara.

 I wasn't really listening to who got crowned Prom King because my head was spinning like I 'd just gotten off a Tilt-A-Whirl. 

Those things are deadly!

The Tilt-A-Whirls, not tiaras.

I saw the crowed cheering and Nathaniel walking up to the stage.

Nathaniel was crowned Prom King!

OH-MA-NOODLE!

The crowed cheered as me and Nathaniel stood arm-in-arm on the stage.

"Settle down! Would the Prom King and Prom Queen like to share the first dance?" the Principal says.

Me and Nathaniel look at each other, blush, and nod.

 The lights dimmed as me and Nathaniel got off the stage and walked over to the center of the gym.

The disco ball shot sparkles in every direction as the D.J. played, what I thought was, the slowest song ever.

Everything seemed to fade away as me and Nathaniel just stood there dancing.

Nathaniel leand closer, then kissed me.

Thoughts swirlrd around in my head.

Wow, I thought to my self.

I can't believe i got this far. I went from new girl to Prom Queen.

We had stopped kissing now, but we were still dancing.

 Everybody was like "OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was still absorbed in my thoughts.

I still remember coming her in 9th grade.

I snapped back to reality when Nathaniel leaned close and whispered "You look beatiful, Lynn"

I blushed.

The slow song ended and that Whip My Hair song by Willow Smith came on.

I saw a few girls , and guys, whipping their-used-to-be-perfectly-done hair around.