Chapter 24: Ohm and Vanoss' Deal

*Ohm's Pov*
I saw Sydney stab Delirious and suck out his blood. I was so horrified and angered and the next thing I knew was Delirious being pushed off the building. I started tearing up but I wouldn't let this happen.

"NO DELIRIOUS!!!" I screamed. I ran and took off my bunny suit while jumping off the building. I used my powers for me to run on the wall. I could see Delirius falling while still bleeding. Before he hit the ground I jumped off the wall and caught him. As soon as I looked at him he had tears in his eyes but then blacked out. I quickly took him to the hospital room and started cleaning the blood and stopping it. I then wrapped his wounds with bandages. With my strong hearing senses I could hear screaming from the roof and yelling. I sighed as I kept on healing Delirious. Baby please stay with me!

*Vanoss' Pov*
As soon as I saw Delirious get pushed off I screamed in anger. Ohm ran off to get Delirious. At this point I lost it and pinned Sydney to the ground.

"U BITCH!!!" I screamed. She just laughed.

"Now u will be mine Vanoss!!" Sydney cheered. I used my power to paralyse her on the ground. Wildcat and CaRtOoNz knew that I was pissed and quickly ran off the roof. I grabbed Sydney's neck.

"Now I have a reason to kill u!" I growled. I stabbed my hand into her stomach and she screamed in pain. I grinned as her screams were music to my ears.

"I will drain u until u can't breath no more!" I said. I went to her neck and bit her harshly. She winced in pain and tried to get up but couldn't as my power was still holding her down. I kept sucking at her blood until...

"Vanoss!" I heard someone say. I pulled away and saw Jason above me. I let go of Sydney and she ran to Jason.

"Big bro please help me! H-He's trying to kill me!" Sydney said weakly.

"Don't worry I will help u" Jason said. She smiled and hugged him. I was shocked when Jason grabbed her head and crushed it. He then looked at me.

"You killed your own sister" I said.

"I know that. You can punish me if u want Prince Vanoss" Jason said.

"No I won't. My father might tho if he finds out" I said. Jason nodded.

"And also just call me Vanoss or Evan" I said.

"Alright Vanoss" Jason said. Jason then disappeared and I wiped the blood off my face and clothes as well as my hand. I then realised about Delirious. I zoomed off the building to see he wasn't there. I then thought that he could be in the hospital room. I zoomed to the hospital room and quickly opened the door to see Ohm healing Delirious. He looked up and quickly backed away from Delirious.

"I-I was j-just helping h-him V-Vanoss" ohm said frightened.

"I know don't worry I won't do anything to u" I said. He nodded and slowly got up.

"I heard screaming. Wat happened?" Ohm said.

"I killed Sydney" I said bluntly. He was shocked.

"Shit Wat will happen if ur father finds out?" Ohm said.

"I honestly don't give a shit right now" I said. He turned back to Delirious and put a bandage on the bite wound on his neck the backed away.

"I know u love him Vanoss" Ohm said. I sighed.

"I don't want to fight my friends just to claim Delirious" I said.

"Same... I have a feeling he's going to have to choose between us in the end. If he doesn't choose me that's fine as long as he's happy then I'm happy" Ohm said. He started tearing up a little and I bro hugged him.

"It's ok technically CaRtOoNz was the one who started this and he's going to start a love war and I don't want that" I said.

"Me too" Ohm said.

"I have a plan" I said.

"Wat is it?" Ohm said.

"I'll erase their memories but they will still have the same feelings for Delirious" I said.

"Wat about me?" Ohm said.

"If u don't tell them then I won't erase ur memories" I said.

"Ok" Ohm said.

"Just please take care of Delirious. I want him to be at Nogla's party tonight" I said. Ohm nodded. I walked out and I went to find Wildcat first. I then saw him crying against the wall next to Delirious' room. I slowly walk up to him. When he heard my footsteps and quickly turned. I hid and managed to sneak behind him. I grabbed him and he yelled but I had covered his mouth.

"Relax Wildcat its just me" I said. I felt him still trying to get out of my grip. I'll make this quick then. I grabbed his hand and leaned it to the right to reveal his neck. I changed my eye colour and bared my fangs into his skin harshly. He screamed into my hand and I started using my power to erase today's events. I felt him start to weaken as he let go of me. As soon as I pulled away he fainted. I healed his wound and took him to his room. After that I went to go find CaRtOoNz. He's going to be harder to get my hands on then Wildcat. I thought. I searched the whole school and he wasn't there. I then decided to go to his house and u looked through one of the Windows. He was walking around in his room trying to hold in his anger. I tried to get in without him knowing but he spotted me climbing through the window.

"Wat r u doing here?" CaRtOoNz growled. My eyes were a glowing red and I walked towards him.

"Get away from me!" CaRtOoNz yelled. I didn't listen and I grabbed his shirt and pinned him to the wall. He couldn't get out of my grip. I slowly went to his neck and started to lick it.

"Wat r u doing?!" CaRtOoNz shouted. I looked at him.

"I'm going to erase ur memory about today" I said. He widen his eyes and really started struggling. I went back to his neck and I bit him harshly.

"Arg!" CaRtOoNz yelled. I sucked his blood and put my hand on his forehead.

"Don't u dare! Vanoss!" CaRtOoNz yelled. Again I didn't listen and I starting erasing his memory. After I pulled away he glared at me for a split second then fainted. I wiped the blood off my face as I tucked him in his bed. I went out of his house and started heading back to the school. Time to check on Delirious and Ohm. I thought.
So yeah... This chapter was intense. Ohm and Vanoss wanted to prevent everyone from hating eachother just for Delirious. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Peace out my Devils! Word count: 1180