Chapter 23: Delirious' Accidental Confession

Start from the beginning

"Could u please not do that here?" I said nicely.

"Sorry we will go" Mini said. Mini and Dawn soon left and I was about to walk off to go to class early until Vanoss grabbed my arm.

"Can I talk to u alone?" Vanoss said. I nodded and I looked at CaRtOoNz who was still glaring at Vanoss. We walked out of the cafeteria and Vanoss took me to the bathroom. He closed the door quickly and sped walked towards me.

"I need to tell you something Delirious" Vanoss said. He grabbed my mask and started taking it off as he stared into my sky blue eyes with his chocolate brown eyes.

"I-I'm in love with u Delirious... I'm not joking. When I kissed u the other day that's when I knew that I had to have u at my side" Vanoss said leaving me shocked. I blushed as he planted his lips onto mine. When he pulled away I immediately kissed him back. He pushed my up against the wall and started grinding on me until...

"Wat the hell is going on here?!" I heard someone say. I quickly put my mask back on and I looked behind Vanoss to see KSI. Great not him again!

"Wat do u want?" Vanoss growled.

"So the vampire prince is gay... Well I can't wait to tell Sydney" KSI said. From Wat I remember KSI is a Cheetah hybrid and is really fast but Vampires r faster especially the ones with royal blood. I could hear Vanoss growl and his eyes glowed red from anger. He zoomed to KSI, picking him up by his shirt collar and slamming him into the wall harshly. KSI coughed out blood from the impact.

"I swear to god! If u tell Sydney I will-" Vanoss was cut off by KSI.

"Or Wat Vanoss? Ur going to punish me?" KSI said acting cocky.

"Worse! I will kill ur entire family and u and I will eat their hearts for breakfast!" Vanoss said. KSI shivered and gasped as he stared at Vanoss in horror.

"U-U wouldn't do that!" KSI said.

"Don't test me!" Vanoss said. He let go of KSI and he fell to the ground in pain. Vanoss grabbed my arm.

"Let's go Delirious" Vanoss said. The bell rung and we went to our first class which was History. He had Mr.Cry and I had Mr.Sark. We went our separate ways until recess.

*Time Skip*

*Vanoss' Pov*
It's recess now and I saw Delirious heading to the cafeteria. I quickly ran to him.

"Delirious!" I called out. Delirious turned and stopped.

"Hey Vanoss!" Delirious said. We started walking towards the cafeteria together and I examined him. His dreamy sky blue eyes, short brown hair, his milky white skin and his muscles that show from the singlet top. I then looked at Wat it said on the singlet and I snickered a little.

"Wat?" Delirious said. I pointed to his singlet. He looked at it and gave me a confused look.

"U already have someone that loves u Delirious" I said. He blushed and we kept walking. We got to the cafeteria and saw Nogla and Lui eating at a table by themselves. We walk over to them.

"Hey guys why r u over here?" I said.

"We having a little break before we keep setting up Nogla's birthday party" Lui said.

"Oh man! Happy birthday Nogla!" I said and I patted his shoulder.

"Thanks man!" Nogla said. They soon finished eating and they left. We went to sit with our friends. I saw Terroriser and Moo talking about Wat presents they were getting for Nogla. Mini and Wildcat talking and by the looks of it they were talking about Wat Mini and Dawn were doing this morning, I could tell by Mini's blushing face and Wildcat's smirk. I even saw Ohm and Bryce talking again. That's a relief. I thought. I also saw CaRtOoNz talking with Basically. Me and Vanoss took our seats and starting eating and chatting.