C A M E R O N

Your POV -

I sat in my room alone. It was 3:45AM. Why am I even up? I hugged my knees, burying my head into them.

I wanna leave.. I don't wanna be home.

Sadly, I don't have a car so I can't. I look at the window and remember that my best friend Cameron lives down the street.

To: Cameron
From: Y/N
-please be awake. I don't wanna be home right now. I need to be somewhere else. I feel like I'm gonna go insane.-

I sit and wait for my phone to buzz. I stand up and turn on the light in my plain white room.

To: y/n
From: Cameron
-hey it's like 3:50am.. I'll come pick you up. I'll be there in like 5 minutes.-

I smile and quickly change into some adidas sweats and a black top. I throw on a light jacket and my superstar adidas. I quickly grab my phone off the charger and go downstairs to wait for Cameron.

To: y/n
From: Cameron
-hey I'm outside-

I quietly open the front door and leave the prison I call home.

"Thanks for picking me up. I know it's early." I say and buckle my seat belt. "Anytime plus I was bored anyway. Wanna go to the bluffs?" Cameron says and turns to look at me.

"Anywhere is fine, I just wanted to leave home." I sigh and he nods.

We get to the bluffs and he parks his car. We exit the vehicle and lean on the hood of his car.

"It's beautiful. I totally forgot how beautiful chino is." I say in awe. He chuckles, "yeah I love it here." I catch him look at me and I turn to look at him.

"Y/n, you know.. if you weren't dating that jerk you call you're boyfriend.. I'd probably date you." He confesses, I look at him in shock.

My boyfriend and I have been on and off at least three times. I don't know what it is.

"But we're not dating anymore." I state.

"Not yet. He's obviously gonna come back and take you again." He says quietly and I look down.

I mean... he's not wrong. Right?

"Then.. take me before he comes back." I say boldly and he looks up at me with wide eyes. I turn around so I'm in front of him. I loosely wrap my arms around his neck.

"Really?" He says in disbelief, I smile and nod. "Y-yeah." Cameron beams and wraps his strong arms around my back. His hands resting on my butt.

"Yeah? Well.. y/n would you like to be my girlfriend?" Cameron asks and I look down and giggle. Without a single thought I just kiss him and he kisses back. I pull away and lay my head on his. "Is that a yes?" He questions and I laugh.

"Yeah I think so." I tease and sit next to him again leaning on the hood of his car. I lay my head on his shoulder and we just admire the view.