Chapter Two

Hai. c: Um... Yeah chapter two. Please comment, and vote, and fan. I would love that! I REALLY want this story to get big. Or any of my stories. I'm trying to improve my writing, as, I hope you can tell. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZZA!

Chapter Two-

Harrys POV

•••

I walk to my apartment after detention, I can't get Aria out of my head. I mean, not like that. Not the, "OMG I'm in love, and I can't get her out of my head," way. Maybe its because I'm upset with her, or whoever did that to her wrist. Maybe it's her small gesture that she did before I left, and she left. I chuckle a bit thinking about it, she gave me her number. I've gotta admit, that's pretty cute... And I NEVER use the word cute. It is a weird word, like... I'm not sure, I'm also not sure of where this cute thing is going.

Everything that happened today surprised me, and angered me. I'm stubborn, rude, I go from girl to girl to girl. I'm aware of these things and never manage to change. Which is pretty depressing but, I don't want to change. Being normal is, well, boring. I can't be normal in that way, I can't change. Part of me wants to, desperately, but the other part tells me no. It's like those little angel and devil things that sit on people's shoulders in cartoons, and commercials. I mean seriously! I wish I could see them, I'd punch them both and make them agree to one or the other. It's annoying debating all the time.

Once I get to my apartment, I involuntarily yell, "I'm home!" I look around, confused of where my mum and sister are. I then remember they aren't here. You won't see them again either, ever. It's sad to think that but it's true... All of its true. Every single second I regret running away, no one ever did anything to me. But watching my mum suffer and my sister cry all the time was to much. I was the only male at the house, and I'm not really sure what happened to my dad, but he left my mum at a horrible time. She lost her job, and we were poor from the start. I wish I knew why he left. It'd be good to know, and maybe I could help more. Maybe I'd move back if my mum and Gemma didn't act like it was all my fault. I did everything I could do to help. I got a job, I payed for food, and bills. But no, nothing seemed to help my mum. Nothing! So I just ran away, and bought an apartment. I still go to school, it would be better if I dropped out but I can't.

I work at a bakery, and I'm surprised I've never seen my mum or Gemma there. They haven't checked on me, nor can they call me. They don't know my phone number. Anyways, speaking of work I need to get ready. I go to my room and change into a white t-shirt, I also grab a jacket. I get my phone and walk out of the house.

It's cold outside. Cold? I mean freezing. My bums gonna fall off! I run inside of the bakery, and Barbra's eyes light up. "Hello Harry." She smiles, and I lean in for a hug. She's like a grandma, or a mum to me. She's always here.

"I have some cupcakes in the back cooking, would you mind getting them? And frosting them?"

"I'll go get them. What type of frosting?" I ask. This is a side of me none of my friends will ever see, ever. It'd be to humiliating.

"You pick." I nod and head to the back. I get the cupcakes, and frosting. I grab a knife, and without thinking I stare at it for awhile. It brings back Arias scars.

It's sharp and painful, but why would be want to use this or a razor on their wrist? It'd hurt, like bad. Does it feel good to them? Or does it just feel plain bad and they've gotten used to it? I'm not saying I would try it, just to even see.

"Uh, Harry? You okay?" I turn, about dropping the knife.

"Uh, um yeah. Fine just thinking." I spit out.

"You were staring at that knife pretty long... Do I-I need to get you help?" Barbra stutters.

I let out a small laugh, my mouth spreading into a smile. "I'm fine, I was just thinking about why people would want to cut themselves."