Chapter 21

(CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK! One Flight Away)

Evan's POV:

I felt someone push me to the ground, I rested on my knees as I felt blood drip from my head. "Please, no more beatings" I said softly as I groaned in pain. Blue Ivy laughed and walked over to me and kneeled down. "None of this would of happened if you went with me Evan" she stepped on my thigh digging her heel into my open wound. I hissed in pain and teared up, "Stop! It hurts!" I shouted as she continued. I heard a evil giggle slip from her lips.

I felt as if I was dying, the pain hurt so bad I just wanted it to end. "Stop!" I yelled as I started to cry. "WHO'S JONATHAN?!" She screamed at me as she looked at me. I looked up, "He's an asshole who attacked me and left me alone to die in the forest as I snowed! He hurt me, physically and mentally!" I cried. She took her heel out of my wound and kneeled down. "Did you ever love him?" She asked as put her hand tightly on my jaw.

"No, I never loved him. And I never will"

She smirked and let go of my face, "Take him to his cell" Ivy said as she backed away and walked over to the kitchen. I felt Katana and Momo pick me up by my arms and walk towards the basement.

"I feel bad" Katana said as she pulled me down the stairs. Momo let out a sigh as she helped pull me down, "I do too, but I don't want Ivy to attack and kill me. . . Or you" Momo said. "Maybe we can turn against her. . . For the sake of Evan, she's hurting and almost killing the last Lycan alive. We need to cherish the last Lycan alive. The vampires and hybrids thought they were our gods, but that one time when they treated a vampire as a god" Katana continued and turned the corner and headed down a dark cold hallway. "Blue Ivy never told me that story, tell me Katana" Momo said softly as they stopped walking and looked at Katana.

--STORY TIME!!--

Third Person POV:

Zendella was looked upon as a god to the Lycan's, she was their god and held their powers in her hand. The only problem about Zendella being their god was that she worked for Jonathan, he practically owned Zendella. He found out about Zendella being their god, he didn't react well.

Zendella's POV:

I wanted into the castle of the Lycan's and smiled big, I was home. I looked around as Jasper walked out, he smiled big and walked over to me. "Our god is home..." he said softly was his hands clenched by my face without touching me.

I blushed as he looked at me with his brown eyes, he was practically my lover

I blushed as he looked at me with his brown eyes, he was practically my lover. We weren't together but I knew he liked me. He was the only one who loved to be around me. He was everything I wanted. We did have a one night stand, but we have been closer than ever.

"You're my everything" he whispered as he touched my face softly. I blushed more and let out a small giggle. "You're my everything too Jasper" I said softly.

We sat on his bed as he touched my face gently, he was scared to hurt me. He didn't want to hurt me and I didn't want to hurt him. "Beauty..." he said with a smile as he slowly leaned in. I leaned in and closed my eyes with a smile.

"Sir! The vampires are attacking!" A warrior said as he ran into the room. "What?!" Jasper said as he stood up and looked at the warrior. I backed up against the bed frame as I heard explosions.

Jasper jumped off the bed and turned into a Lycan and ran. I got off the bed and grew my wings as I flew out the window. When I got outside I saw flames light up the castle.

I flew over and landed down as everyone started fighting. I turned around and saw Jasper fighting. I grabbed a vampire and threw them off the bridge, people screamed and yelled as they fought. I saw Jasper getting doubled up and I started to run over, he can't get hurt! He can't! He's my lover! I went to walk over and but pain linger through my body. I slowly looked down and saw a hand through my stomach.

"NO!" I headed Jasper say as he ran over to me. I fell to the ground and looked up. His cold jade eyes stared into mine. "J-Jonathan... W-Why?" I asked as I gasped for air.

"You disobeyed" He said softly with an evil grin. I looked up at Jasper as he looked at me, "I-I love you" He said softly as I smiled big. "I-I love you too..." I smiled as I slowly started to drift. "I-I'm pregnant" I said as my vision turned black and I turned ice cold.

Evan's POV:

I looked at Katana as she wiped her tears away, Momo looked at me. "So Evan is the god's son?" Momo said as she kneeled down. "T-That can't be true" I coughed as I looked down.