Chapter 3 - The End of a Very Long Day

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Come on!" She leads me out of the bathroom.  "This welcome party can't get officially started without its guest of honor!"
(sometimes a hug is what you really need)
_________________________________________________
And so the party commenced.  Surprisingly, ponies cheer for my return as Pinkie Pie starts bawling over something about how she thought she did something wrong to make me that upset.  I reassure Pinkie that everything was fine, and that I was just really surprised on having such a massive party all dedicated to me.  Pinkie stated matter-of-factly that was the point of a surprise welcome party.

After a good laugh we shared, Rainbow and Pinkie introduce me to their other three good friends: Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy.  After introductions, I got a nice conversation from each of the three friends.  Fluttershy tells me a lot about some of her animal friends, which I would love to meet them so that I can hopefully get to pet them.  Rarity and I share an understanding and appreciate of the arts, though we each have different distinctions of course.  And Applejack explains to me the prospects of being an apple farmer.

AJ even introduces me some of her home-cooked treats and her world-famous apple cider she brought to the party.  I anticipatively sample the foamy, golden cider, and without a doubt, it was the best cider I have ever had!  Ever!  The cool, refreshing taste filled my taste buds with the perfect blend of sweetness and sourness of the finest apples that was ever picked off of the orchard.  It was like drinking the most mouth-watering apple right through a straw.  Truly, this beverage was the nectar of the gods!  After quenching my thirst, I enjoy some of Applejack's treats.  All of them made with apples, and all of them bursting with deliciously intense flavors.

Once I was recharged from all of that delicious food and drink I was partaking in, the music begins to crank up as ponies begin to dance the night away.  I was reluctant to join in the fray since I don't do well when it comes to dancing, but Rainbow Dash wouldn't have it as she grabs my hooves to pull me onto the dance floor.  I'm not sure what to do, so Rainbow shows me some moves to follow along.  I start out slow, then I begin to pick up the pace, and finally I let myself go into the rhythmic beat and let the music take control.  I've become so happy, that all of my cares and worries I've held on to for so long begin to drift away.

"Wow!  Glad to see you're finally having such a good time!"  An unknown, yet familiar female voice says behind me.  "Makes me a bit shameful on how I handled my own welcome party the first time I arrived here!"

I stop dancing and turn my head around to see who it was.  There she is!  The very pony I been searching for who might holds the answers I seek!  In all of her glory with her expanded wings, well-cared mane, and a golden crown sharing the same symbol as her Cutie Mark: Princess Twilight Sparkle!

"Princess Twilight!" I announce frantically as I bow to the floor immediately.  "It is such an honor to finally meet you!"

"Anyway, Mr. Mustang, I have been informed by Rainbow Dash that you are in need of my assistance." she states after regaining her composure.

"Oh yes!" I exclaim joyfully.  "Very much so!  I really do need your help!  But if you don't mind, can we talk about this more privately?" I ask sheepishly.

"Of course.  Just stay still for one second."  She closes her eyes gently as horn begins to glow brightly.  And in a split second...

ZAP!
___________________________________________
A flash of light briefly blinds me before it immediately fades away.