Chapter 9

I woke to Jimmy's lips brushing carefully against mine. "What time is it?", I grumbled. He pointed to the Dethklok on the wall in my room: 2pm. It's a Thursday afternoon and school had officially finished. "I've been thinking . . .", Jimmy started. I looked at him waiting for him to carry on until I noticed he was riddled with worry. "Do you still wanna get married?", he sighed. I just looked at him, blinking. I didn't know what to say. He just sat there. Staring.

"What's bought this on?", I asked and he but his lip. "I dunno. We don't seem stable enough at the moment", my heart sank into my stomach as the words rung in my ears. "You don't want me anymore after you forced me to tell you about my past?", I asked feeling extremely hurt. "No, no, no! I still want you baby girl. Don't worry, it's upset you. Forget I mentioned it", he said with that plastic smile he always gave me when he was telling me something important.

"Fine, what you doing today", I said with a flat tone, making it clear he'd pissed me off by retracting the subject. "I was planning a surprise for you actually, hence why I asked if you wanted to get married still. The guys are working away as we speak and you're not to leave this room. Carla and Anna are downstairs and I just need a straight yes or no", he beamed. So I playfully slapped him on the head and replied, "Of course I do numnums! So we planning soon or waiting?", without a reply he text Matt to send the girls up and there was a knock at the door. "I'm gonna let you girls get on. We'll meet you at the place", he said as he left.

"What's going on?", I was sooo confused! "Put this on after your shower. Chop! Chop!", Carla smiled. So I had my shower and did my makeup and actually put some lipstick on for once. When I emerged with a towel around me and my hair, I got given a dry cleaning bag. "Stick this on, we'll help if you need us", Anna smiled. When I pulled the item of clothing out the bag, I saw the most beautiful black velvet sleeveless dress with matching gloves and a new choker with a red jewel pendant. On the back of the pendant it read: love you always drummer girl.

I put the dress on with my fishnets, fingerless velvet gloves, and choker. The girls did my hair for me. The put red and blue streaks in, dread locking the streaks, and I was ready. I weren't allowed to look at my own home so I was blind folded before leaving my room and escorted to a gorgeous looking hearse. We stopped outside Jimmy's favourite tattoo/ piercing parlour where the guys were waiting with Jimmy.

"You made it! You look fucking A babe!", Jimmy greeted as we walked in. So, we're actually doing it then. "Hey, could we see Mitch please? We have an appointment at half past?", Jimmy said to the guy who came out. We were led to the back and I went first.

We had each others name tattooed on our ring fingers.