Part 2: How could it eggplant like this

Idubbz looked into the distance, remembering that god awful day as he listened to Fallen Star by BOTDF.

It was a normal, high school day. Senior year. Prom was  just a few days away. 

The walked down the hallways giggling and holding hands. It was lunch time.

"Oh! Um, I have to go ask my bitch ass math teacher something. Be right back, just wait here my dear~" 

Ian giggled. "Oki Calvin boo~"

Calvin skipped down the hall. Ian smirked. He was cutie. He was so lucky. He twirled the promise ring on his finger.

"Well always be together, right Ian?"

"Of course Clavin boo. One day, you will be my hubby." 

Ian smiled at the memory. Then frowned. Shouldn't  his Calvy be back by now? He grew impatient.

Maybe I should just text him. He thought.

[Hey bae. Where you at 😘😘😘😘>

He waited. No response.

[Babe? You're worrying me.>

Still no response.

[Calvin, I'm gonna cum. find you.>

He found the right room, and opened the door.

"Clavin I- WHAAAAT!!??"

There he was. Billy kissing him deeply, eggplant in hand. Ready to shove it up his tiny little ass.

"Ian! I-I can explain.." Calvin said as his heart stoped.

"EXPLAIN WHAT!?? CALIPIE, WHO IS THIS??" Billy's voice boomed.

"Of course you call him pie you fat fuck" Ian muttered before stomping out if the room.

"No! Ian wait, please!" Calvin rushed after him.

Ian turned and pushed him. "Fuck off, you no-chin some of a bitch."

That day changed Idubbz life forever.