Somewhere along the way.

My friend and I were walking to a church-like building when we were told about a girl who died in a river that couldn't be found. Both of us then walked to the river where I saw a human head slightly above the water. I saw the head before in another dream, but I didn't check it out at the time. Upon arriving to the body, the girl was naked, but she had her lower half removed from her and it couldn't be found as well as it wasn't a clean cut either. She had short curly brown hair and green eyes as well as I've never seen her in my life. Her internal organs were visable and slightly protruding as well as they were slightly pinkish, but mostly gray. The parts of her body that was skin was a very pale white. My friend touched the body and said she seemed alive until recently. I didnt touch her, but agreed to what he said, but knew she was dead for a long time due to the coloring of her and my other dream made me feel it was even more true. The body then smiled and looked at me with her arms starting to push herself upright from her back which she was lying on. She seemed to function like a human, but obviously dead. She quickly jolted towards me with her mouth open and her teeth showing her eyes seemed to be an orangey-brown look. I then ran exclaiming I was going to call the cops and my friend simply said okay. I reached a church-like house and I was inside the house all of a sudden. I went to the kitchen and felt a bit more relaxed, opened a fridge door and grabbed a drink and a glass to pour the drink in. I was pouring my drink when my brother came, he was being moody and was eating a sandwich. We were arguing about something that I should do. There was a spider on the wall, a typical house spider, but I don't like spiders or insects inside buildings. I was going to go kill it when my brother stopped me and continued arguing with me. My dad then came from the stairs looking as if he were to vomit and my oldest brother come out of another room on the ground floor in shorts and in the act of putting on a shirt he was holding in his hands. My dad seemed ill from something or in a lot of pain to be looking that way. He was in a bad mood and as he headed out of a door that lead to the backyard, I told my oldest brother to follow him and help him out. I saw one last glimpse of the spider while my brother still tried to argue with me before I woke up.