chapter 1

Angelique's prov

I sighed as i drove to Georgia, Mystic Falls. My baby brother who was also a Tribrid like me was sleeping in his car seat. He was only 2 years old and i was gonna protect him with my life. My parents had just died two months ago and i slightly emotionless because of it, unless i was with Damin.
I pulled up to Bonnies house and sighed looking at the house. Bonnie walked out of the house followed by two more girls and gasped, "Angelique?" She whispered as tears filled her eyes.
I smiled and nodded.
Bonnie ran towards the car and i got out before she hugged me tightly, "i missed u!" She cried.
I whimpered, "i missed u to" i whispered back.
Bonnie sniffled and pulled back from the hug and looked at her two friends and chuckled wiping her eyes, "oh yeah Elena, Caroline this is my cousin, Angelique, shes like Klaus" she said.
I noticed the two girls tense, "im a Tribrid not a Hybrid, that was my mom, im a witch, vampire and werewolf" i smiled.
The two girls eyes widenedbefore they looked at the car.
"Oh yeah Damin" i smiled before going to the other side and getting Damin.
Damin hand his head on my shoulder sleeping. I came back around and the girls awwed.
I giggled, "girls this is my baby brother Damim" i said lifting his head so they can see him.
They awwed again, making me giggled more.
"Oh yeah u two my go in and get settled ok?" Bonnie smiled at me.
I smiled back, "thank u Bonnie" i walked inside the house. I heard the girls talking, "why is she here?" Elena asked.
Bonnie sighed, "her parents were killed two months ago by Kathrine but shes senstive about it so plz dont say anything" Bonnie said.
I smiled happy she cared for my feelings. I went to a room and saw two beds. One was a king and the other was a little kids bed, "their already set up......oh Bonnie..." I smiled.
I put Damin on the small bed taking his shoes off before tucking him in. I kissed his forehead before walking out the door. I went down to grab our bags and saw two other guys. I rose an eyebrow. Bonnie looked mad about something so i listened in, "im serious Bonnie they need to die" Elena said.
I blinked, "Klaus needs to die" Caroline said.
I couldnt help but snort causing them to look at me, "sorry but killing Klaus is that really a good idea?" I asked.
A black haired guy with blue eyes scoffed at me, "and who r u?" He asked rudely.
I smiled fakely, "im Angelique and your worse nightmare" i growled making him go to his knees in pain.
He gripped his head grunting in pain.
"Stop it Angel!" Bonnie said.
I huffed but stopped.
"Ok Angel this is Stefan and Damon" she said pointing at each one.
I smiled, "hello Stefan.......Damon" i said.
Stefan smiled back at me, "need help with your bags?" He asked.
I smiled, "no its ok but thank u" i grabbed a few bags and walked back inside the house. I put them all in the room as Damin slept.
I sighed finished and put our things away with a spell. I laid on my bed, "yes Bonnie?" I said looking at the doir where she stood.
Bonnie smiled, "Elena and Caroline wanted me to ask u if u wanted to go to Mystic grill with them"
I smiled, "can u watch Damin for me then?" I asked.
Bonnie smiled and nodded, "of course" she giggled.
I smiled and got off the bed and went to Damin just as he woke up, "hey sweety, um im going to be spending time with some friends and your gonna be with cousin Bonnie ok?" I said.
Damin yawned then nodded and got off the bed before waddling to Bonnie.
I giggled as Bonnie lifted him up and he breathed in her scent, "smell nice" he mumbled before falling asleep.
I giggled as Bonnie sheepishly smiled, "alright he might be thristy when he wakes up again. I have some blood bags in the freezer" i told her.
Bonnie nodded, "ok" she said.
I kissed Damins head before walking and met up with Elena and Caroline.

We were now inside Mystic grill talking about some ball, "u know their not gonna let u go Elena" Caroline said.
I ate my fries as Elena sighed.
"Careful girls its just a matter of time before she stabs u in the back" i heard a womans voice.
I turned and saw a blonde girl glaring at Elena. I rose an eyebrow at her, "what happened to make her hate u so Elena?" I asked looking at said girl as the blonde walked away.
Caroline sighed, "Rebekah and Matt where supposed to go to a ball but instead Elena stabbed her in the back and became Matts back-up date" she looked at me.
I scoffed, "no wonder she hates u....i would hate u to Elena"
Elena looked hurt, "it was to save-"
I inturupted her, "no Elena that was a bitchy move and u know it" i stood up and walked to Rebekah as she was talking to Matt and giving him a letter, "plz come?" She asked.
Matt chuckled, "wouldnt miss it" he said.
I smiled and was about to walk away when Rebekah saw me, "hey your new here right?" She asked.
I nodded, "yeah" i smiled.
"My names Rebekah" she stook out her hand.
I smiled, "Angelique" i shook her hand.
Rebekah smiled and gave me a letter, "its an invitation to my mothers ball that shes hosting hope to see u there" she smiled.
I giggled, "ill be there" i nodded.
Rebekah smiled, "great see u then" she waved and walked away.
I smiled and waved back before hearing Elena, "ok whens the stupid ball?"