“I can't”

“Why?”

“Because Amy is downstairs”

“What!?” I pulled my phone from under my pillow “How long has she been here for?”

“Oh not long” he smiled innocently

“Matt it's 2pm! I told her to be here by 11!”

“Oh no wonder she was here so early” he smiled nodding his head

“Why didn't she come up?” I got up from bed and tied my hair up

“I didn't let her come up”

“Why!?”

“Because.”

I groaned “Matt can't you be a little nicer to her?”

“Never.” he stated “She's just one of those people who should have been terminated at birth”

“MATT!” I punched his chest causing him to break out in laughter.

“Not nice Rosie. Someone might think you were trying to hurt me”

I pushed him out of the way and jogged downstairs.

She was sitting in my livingroom watching TV

“Amy”

“Hiya” she smiled as we hugged. Amy was my closest girl friend. She was tall, slim and tanned with beautiful blue eyes. I met her for the first time when we both tried out to join the cheerleading team. Matt dragged me out refusing to let me try out claiming that boys will try and take more advantage of me. Amy stood up for me calling Matt all sorts of names. In the end I still didn't get to try out because of Matt but then Amy didn't try out either for me. She's the the only girl I know who isn't fazed by Matt's charms or looks.

And that's how their feud began.

“This bitch wouldn't let me upstairs.” she pointed and scowled at Matt who was now behind me

“Sorry what did you call me?” Matt asked taking a step closer to her

She rolled her blue eyes and turned attention back to me “Anyway, can you just get ready so we can leave this fool”

she flipped her blonde hair behind her back and walked up the stairs towards my room.

“Sorry what did you call me?” Matt asked again turning around towards the stairs

“An idiotic, dirty, disease riddled, Jealous ,fool.” she smiled