Chapter 1

So, Hey. Im Carley and this is my first story here on wattpad :) Hope you enjoy!

A/U notes: This takes place 2 years from now, Dean is 37 and Sam is 33.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winchester Family Journals
Chapter 1
Sam POV
----------------------------------------------

The Winchesters were tracking a demon. Nothing was out of place, right? Dean and I had pistols cocked and were running through a warehouse. We were making fantastic time, until a tall and skinny dark figure fell in front of us, from the ceiling. The next 30 seconds happened quickly, I ended up disarmed and on the floor in a nice big puddle of water, and Dean was pressed up against a wall, a jacket covered arm against his throat. I moaned and looked up quizzically, eyeing our assailant. She had smooth hair knotted back in a french braid. She was wearing work boots, dark-possibly black- jeans, a long black v-neck tee, and a twill jacket. But then she looked at me and the light caught her eyes, Dean's eyes. The green glow was unmistakable even in the darkness of the warehouse, but how did this girl have them? The girl finally spoke, her sassy tone laced with a touch of southern. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?"

"I was just about to ask you the same question," Dean answered.

"Too bad I'm not the one pinned up against a wall," the girl said with an ignorant shrug.

Dean tried to make a move to flip the hold around on the girl, but his efforts were unsuccessful. She let out a sharp bark of laughter. "Really, that was a nice try but I'm not letting you go until you tell me who you are and why you are here."

I took it apon myself to answer her question, being that Dean wasn't going to anytime soon. "Winchester," she turned her head to me, slightly surprised but hiding it well. "I'm Sam, the guy your holding against the wall is Dean, you are?"

She let up her grip on Dean slightly has she spoke, "Olivia Winchester," turning back to Dean she said "And that means your my daddy dearest."

Dean was shocked, pressing himself up against the wall. Olivia smirked, an action that made me believe her relation to my brother, and let up her hold on Dean. She offered me her hand, laughing slightly. "That would make you Uncle Sam, I suppose."

I took her hand, allowing her to help pull me from the position she put me in. Once I was on my feet, I smoothed down my shirt and responded to her Uncle Sam remark. "It would be great if you would just call me Sam."

She smiled, but before she could answer, Dean had come to his senses and butted into the conversation. "It would be great if she could elaborate on this whole "daughter" thing!" His voice gruff from the time Olivia had her arm against his throat.

"Well it appears that my target, which I'm guessing is your target too, is not here. Unless it was scared off by your howling" She threw an impatient glance at Dean. "So if you would be kind enough to follow me back to my car, I will start explaining everything."

Dean wrinkled his nose, deciding, while I turned on my heel and began towards the exit, Olivia following. "Well yes, I would love to follow you to your car!" Dean shouted sarcastically at us and Olivia snorted. I decided I liked this girl who may be my niece.

----------------------------------------------
Well thats it! I have 2 more chapters ready and waiting, so please leave reviews and constructive criticism. Thank you for clicking on my story, its much appreciated. Also, if you found any mistakes, let me know so i can fix them :) Until next time, Love -Carley.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~