Ep.2 - Don't Drown!

~3rd POV~

"You've taken quite the interest in this village for the past few days. Is there a reason why?" A masked figure asked the person that Aphmau and (Y/N) had encountered in the first episode.

The camera shows (Y/N) and Aphmau talking to some of the villagers that lived in the village that they had found.

"You were just supposed to scout to see if the Lord was dead. We weren't ordered to stick around." The masked figure noticed that the guy was still being quiet and not saying a single word. "Staying quiet, huh? Whatever, what you do on your own free time is your business. Our Lord gives me your rations anyway. I'm out of here... try not to get caught." The masked figure said as they walked away.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Hey guys, Aphmau here-" Aphmau said as she started her intro.

"And (Y/N) here." I said.

"And welcome to Minecraft Diaries." Aphmau and I said in unison.

"Today is Day two and, (Y/N) and I have done quite a bit of work around the village off camera. Nothing too crazy, but just a little bit to get the village started... get the village looking a bit more like home." Aphmau said as we started walking to show the progress that we did to make the village look a little nicer.

"So... as you can see, Aphmau and I added in some stairs, and we've added some stairs right over here. And we've even made the walkway here a little bit nicer, because you know some people might come visit our village, and... Aphmau and I don't want them to come and be all tired and be like, "Oh man I got to jump over this one stump, and I have to jump over another stump"." I said.

Aphmau slowed down her walking speed so that I could keep up with her pace. "Um, (Y/N) and I kind of want them to walk in and be like, "Oh man, this is a nice place. I can just look around without having to jump anywhere". So yeah, a few things we did off camera were that and a little bit of farming for some materials like iron, because we were looking for it... and having a hard time on camera last time, so (Y/N) and I decided that we're gonna do a lot of... like off camera work this time and it's gonna be crazy stuff." She said.

"So every time that you guys come back to a new episode of Diaries, some other stuff will be happening. Some new towns... some new buildings will be built. The one thing that Aphmau and I are going to avoid doing though is talking to the NPCs off camera, because we had a little incident with Emmalyn and she's not very happy right now." I said as Aphmau and I walk into our house.

"(Y/N) and I really don't want to progress the NPCs without you guys being able to see us have their interaction together, so..." Aphmau checks on Emmalyn. "Emmalyn likes me at six hearts. How many hearts does she like you, (Y/N)?" She said as she looked at me.

"Let me check." I checked to see how many hearts that Emmalyn likes me at. "She likes me at five hearts." I said.

"Okay then. Let's just... Emmalyn, you take your time. We're just going to go out here. Um but yeah and also Garroth is over here." Aphmau said as she and I walked up to Garroth.

Garroth looks at Aphmau and I. "The streets look nicer... did you girls do this?" He said while pointing at the stone brick pathways.

"Um, Aphmau and I actually did and we don't have the option to tell you that, so you're just gonna have to assume. But Aphmau and I totally did do that, Garroth." I went into my and Aphmau's house and opened the furnace. "Um, so let's go ahead and get the iron that I got and start cooking this bad boy up." I said as I started to cook the iron into some ingots.

While the iron started to cook, Aphmau walks in and adds the iron that she has into the furnace so that we each had iron ingots to use once they're done cooking.