Chapter 1: Cameron's Birthday

Começar do início

"How do i look?" Cameron asked as his mother and sister looked up at him

"You look handsome." Abby complimented, she knew her son had a good taste in fashion.

"What mom said." Vivi stated, getting up from the couch.

"Well, since you got ready, let's roll." Abby said as she turned the TV off and got up as well, then the three all headed to the exit, Cameron turned on the home security before exiting the house, they walked to Abby's SUV, which was a red Chevrolet Suburban SUV, which had a navigator and satellite radio and they got in. Abby got in the Driver's seat, Cameron got in the front seat and Vivi sat in the back. "Ready to roll?"

"Ready when you are, Mom." Cameron replied. Then Abby put the key in the ignition and the truck came to life and the dance teacher started to drive from the house.

Six minutes later, they arrived at a park named Sunset Woods Park and it was six minutes away from Cameron's house. The park had trees full of leaves, some of them were starting to change colors, it also had playgrounds and there, kids were playing while their parents kept a close eye on them and they also had picnic shelters and in one of them that was 10 feet from the parking lot was a 11 year old blonde girl and with her was a 35 year old blonde woman. The 11 year old in question was Chloe Lukasiak, who dances for Abby and she was in a tanktop and shorts the woman is Chloe's mother, Christi Lukasiak, who was in a sundress and they had a picnic bag with lots of food, then they saw Abby, Vince and Vivi approach them.

"Hey, Cam!" Chloe exclaimed, racing over to him and hugged him. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks, Chlobird." Cameron replied, hugging the young dancer back, then Christi hugged him next.

"Happy Birthday, Cameron. You're now an official adult." Christi told him as she hugged Cameron, then kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you, Christi."

"Abby invited us, so she told us to bring the food."

"Hi, Miss Abby." Chloe said to her dance teacher. "It's good to see you."

"Good to see you, Chloe." Abby replied warmly, giving her a hug. "How was the summer classes at the studio while me and Cameron were in Los Angeles filming my new show called Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition?"

"It was good, i've learned a lot during those summer classes and thanks for inviting me to be on one of the episodes." Chloe stated.

"You're welcome." Abby responded, then Chloe hugged Vivi.

"Hi, Vivi. How's it going?"

"It's going good, Chlobird." Vivi answered.

"Who's ready to eat?" Christi asked and as an answer, Abby, Cameron, Chloe and Vivi all headed to the picnic shelter and pulled out some food, which consisted of some sandwiches, hot dogs, melons, chicken, apple pie, apples, bananas, oranges and for beverages, they had lemonade, fruit punch and Coca-Cola and then they began eating.

"What a Nationals last season." Abby stated, eating an apple.

"Ditto to that, mom." Cameron agreed, eating some chicken, then he pulled out his cell phone and looked at a picture from Nationals when the Abby Lee Dance Company had won their second straight national title, Abby, Christi, Chloe and Vivi all looked at the photo with him and the five were in the photo, but there were six other girls and four other women, who were their moms. The girl on the far left was a brown haired girl around 14 named Brooke Hyland, on her right was a blonde girl who was 11 and she's Brooke's sister, her name was Paige Hyland aka Paigey or Paigey Mack, next to Paige was a girl with dark hair who was also 11, named Nia Frazier, next to Nia was a brown haired girl who was 9 and her name was Kendall Vertes and on Chloe's right was a ash blonde girl around 8 and her name was Mackenzie Ziegler and next to her was a girl who also had ash blonde hair and she was around 9 and her name was Maddie Ziegler as Vivi was sitting next to Maddie. Also in the photo was a short haired ash blonde woman named Kelly Hyland, who is Brooke and Paige's mother and she was 41, next to her was Christi and on Christi's right was a brown haired woman named Holly Frazier, who is Nia's mother and she was 42, next to her was Jill Vertes, who had blonde hair and she is Kendall's mother and she was 46 next to her was Melissa Ziegler and she is the mother of Maddie and Mackenzie and she was 43 and had blonde hair and also in the photo standing next to Cameron was a brown haired young lady around 23, her name is Gianna Martello and she's Abby's assistant choreographer. Also, Cameron had a crush on her.

"Hopefully we can win it again this upcoming season." Vivi stated., eating a banana.

"Anything can happen, Little sis." Cameron said to Vivi as he ate a hot dog.

"You're right about that, Cam." Abby told him, drinking some Coca-Cola.

"When is the first day of the new season?" Christi asked.

"Well, Christi. The first day of the 2012-13 season will be on October 8th and the 13th will be the first competition." Cameron answered.

"Oh, ok. Do you know where next year's Nationals will be held at?"

"From what i've heard, it'll be in Las Vegas on August 3rd." Abby replied, then they all had fun and ate the rest of their food and drank the beverages, then Vivi and Chloe played on the playground with Abby, Christi and Cameron watching and around 7:00 PM, they all went home and called it a night.