Toxic

So, I am experiancing traumatic, mental scarring when writing this. I CLICKED THE WRONG LINK!!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! In my future, I don't plan on doing male strippers at a party. Not after what I saw.

Lutz, Dero and Gunther all dashed out of the backstage Door, looking around the corner at the stage.

Gilbert was already getting way too close for Lutz's taste. His hands tugged Monika's hips close, eyes dark and glittering as he pulled the thin costume skirt up. Monika was filling in the role of the innocent girl going bad, the uniform she wore still sexy and edgy as she pulled away, hands folding across her chest, head tipping back. Gilbert slunk back to her though, wrapping an arm around her and tearing the tie from around her neck and running his fingers up her thigh.

She pulled away again, but turned to face Gilbert, and he pushed her down to her knees, boot planted on her shoulder. Their smirks were wild, their eyes burned into eacothers as Monika reached to Gilbert, her fingers slipping across the dark leather, leaning closer till she jerked him down as well. He grinned devilishly, Arms sliding down her shirt as the chorus approached, before snapping all the buttons at once.

Beneath the white button-down was a heavy red corset, styled similiar to Gilbert's outfit. They rolled their hips together, Monika's body leaninf and pushing Gilbert's back before he switched it. He bent forward, forcing her to arch back till her head touched the floor, and he took the chance to 'find' the zipper on her skirt and tear it. Their bodies turned, the skirt discarded on the stage and they faced the crowd, still on their knees, the black panties Monika wore showing. They rolled their hips again, heads tilted back and eyes closed, before Gilbert took the dominative position again, swinging out to stand in front of Monika.

She fell back to the wood floor, seeing something that made her want to step her game up- From the side of Gilbert, you could seen where a few bills had been stuck into his pants (Which he surprisingly still had on), which meant someone had written numbers on them. When she kicked up and Gilbert grasped her legs, she took the moment to check herself- only two. Damn.

No matter, the show had to go on, and she pushed herswelf off the grpund, legs wrapped around his chest and arms pushing against his shoulder. She slipped her heel into his pants, and when he lifted her over him and she slid down his back', it snapped the small button that held the pants from releasing. They were discarded as well, And Gilbert remained only in a breif thong(actually what their called people.....) and his boots.

Lutz's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, yet he had no choice but to let it continue. Dero had turned away by now, eyes closed and covered, while Gunther looked altogether rather pissed.

"That bitch...." He grumbled, "When I touch her like that, it's rape. When he does it, it's fucking work."

Both Dero and Lutz looked back to their elder brother, before Lutz whacked him with the clipboard and Dero smacked him with the riding crop.

The song was being close to done, Which meant what was left of Gilbert's costume was going to disappear soon. Monika, on the other hand, would only lose her corset, Which had a thin red bra beneath. She preffered keeping it classy- as classy as she could get working as a stripper- and not remove all of her clothing, all of the time.

While Monika did what she had learned, Gilbert had his body tipped slightly, finger wrapped around the brief thong. He pulled it down slowly, before letting it drop to the floor as the female population in the now heated, excited club whistled. He went back to Monika, and did something Lutz was probably going to murder him for- he grabbed the girl and pulled her right against him, bucking his hips against her ass.