Chapter 14. Never Letting Go

Start from the beginning

Lydia glanced at me, "No, like a fire bomb. And in there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

"I mean, I was suggesting acid... but yeah, go for it smarty pants." Kennedy chuckled. I smiled to myself, we had been thinking along the same lines with the whole acid thing. The fact that we considered the same idea was enough to give me goosebumps.

I nodded to myself, "We don't have a key for that either."

Jackson rolled his eyes and stomped over to the cabinet. I watched as he flung his elbow back into the glass, breaking it and allowing Lydia access to whatever she wanted. I huffed in annoyance and through my arms over my chest, showoff.

KENNEDY'S POV

Scott has been gone for all of four minutes and already Jackson his inched himself closer to Allison. I had to bite down on the inside of my cheek so I didn't lash out with another unnecessary rude comment about him. The last thing that I want to do is cause yet another reason for someone to get punched in the face. Lydia was in her own little world at the moment, no doubt she was running over the ingredients to her little fire bomb to make sure she had done it correctly, my cousin was a perfectionist.

"Jackson you gave me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid, if its not then it won't ignite." Lydia asked as she glanced at her tool of a boyfriend. I am going to have to talk to her about his behaviour once we get out of here. He isn't treating her the way he should be and she needs to lay down the law before he starts thinking that he can walk all over her.

Lord douchebag rolled his eyes, "I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I?" His tone was hateful and he was being a complete and total ass.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure you..." Lydia mumbled quietly, her eyes locking on the chemicals that we have yet to put back into the cabinet. I sure as hell hope that Jackson gave Lydia the sulfuric acid, if not then I'm going to be wreaking some major havoc on him.

The room feel silent so I took this as my opportune time to speak with Stiles. I haven't been able to actually talk to him since we got to the school, and I know he probably won't give me the answers that I want, but he can at least distract me until we get out of here.

"How's your hand?" I asked him quietly, a slight smirk tugging at the corners of my mouth. He glanced up at me and rolled his eyes, obviously enjoying the teasing.

He held up his hand and extended his fingers, "I think it's okay. I'm more worried about you, are you okay?"

His question had me thinking about what Jackson had said earlier, saying that Stiles was "obsessed" with me. I don't think that Stiles is obsessed with me. I mean, why would he be? We just started talking to one another a few days ago, and are now actually working on becoming friends. The idea of being his friend sounds so appealing to me. I really want us to be able to be friends so that maybe we can get to the next stage in a relationship. Maybe.

I glanced at his facial expression to try to get a better read on the situation. His hazel eyes were locked right on my own brown orbs, waiting for my answer. I forget what he had asked me. Have his eyes always been that pretty? Flecks of yellow lined his iris, and it honestly reminded me of a piece of gold. Is that weird? His lips... god his lips look so soft, so kissable. I want to kiss him so badly. I should just do it, just press my lips to his and see where that takes us.

As soon as I swallowed the courage and began to lean in, a loud growl like sound reverberated around the hallway, spilling into the classroom. I pressed the heels of my hands over my ears as the sound increased in volume. What the actual hell is that? The moment the sound stopped, Jackson started to cry out in pain. I turned around in confusion, only to find him on his knees with his left hand pressing against the back of his neck. I thought I noticed some cuts or something back there on the ride here, I didn't want to question him about it though, because frankly-- I didn't care.