LOVE,LIFE AND FRIENDS

NEW DAY AT SCHOOL

My new School "MATA SAVITRI DEVI SANJEEVANI PUBLIC SCHOOL "actually it was the other branch of my previous school it was comparatively bigger much like its name. As it was new to me I was struggling to find me class and adding pain to the dismay rush of students. But in that crowd I found someone familiar, that pretty face again, that cute smile again and yes it was her again.

Hey!! Somebody called me from backside and as I turned back there were few teachers who were present at the school's annual function, they recognized me and introduction chapter was opened once again and the smile I was following was lost in the crowd but not for long. We both were in class.

And it was me who was excusing her this time. Hey, how are you?? But she didn't reply. May be she didn't recognize me.

As the days passed by I formed a good repo with everyone in the school, classmates, faculty. Canteen Guy, principle, everyone, including peon. And as a result of which I used to save myself form the situations.

One day during the lunch break I was listening to my friend's I-pod and somebody complained about it to the faculty and I was taken to the principal's office and my friend had his heart in his mouth. I just went up to him and said do as I say.

"//Confrontation time//"

Principal: What were you doing during the break?

Me: Lunch.

Principal: Where is the I-pod?

Me: Sir I don't have any. It was just an earphone.

My pockets and bags were checked out by Peon.

Principal: Where is that earphone?

Me: It is with Harish.

Harish was called upon. Principal, "Where is that I-pod which he gave you". Tring...Tring, principal's mobile rang and I took the advantage of it and asked Harish to just handover the earphone to him.

Harish did that and I was saved.

"//However he had I-pod and had made his mind that he will give I-pod to principal by putting all the blame on me. Also I think principal got to know what had just happened after all he was principal//"

Now coming back to my smiley. We started to hang out with each other, just to spend most of my time with her. One day our monthly tests were going on and after finishing submitting my copy I went out of the class and we both were talking in the gallery of the floor. We were having a normal conversation but suddenly she saw someone and ran away from there. By the time I asked the question to myself, Why?, I saw our PTI sir coming from the other side of the gallery and before I could have uttered anything he grabbed me by neck and lifted me up and said, "if I ever see you doing this again, you will find yourself in principal's office".