Story Time with James M. Roni

She sat there looking out of her ivory tower sadly, her long brown locks had wind flying through it. She waited patiently and I may add, for a very long time. Finally as the sun was about to set over the mountains, the one she was waiting for came. She perked up happily, he wore red clothes and he had a red cap to disguise his face, it was.....the pizza delivery guy.

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO ORDERED THE CHEESE PIZZA?! He yelled up to her
YES!!! She yelled back
THAT'LL BE TEN FIFTY!! He yelled once more

She threw the money, he threw the pizza at her face, the guy got his payment and the girl got a shower due to the mozzarella pizza on her head. And finally they lived happily ever after! The End~!!

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!! Madeline and Nami said tearing up a little
Was that Rapunzel's story? Meiko asked Catherine confused
AWESOME!!! Harry said hi-fiving me
What the heck was that? Rui and Catherine asked confused
Remember when we had a play about Rapunzel? I was the guy who was supposed to save her, the prince, and Catherine was Rapunzel! I said happily
So what does that have to do with anything? Rui asked still confused
ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN~!!! I cheered
YOU IDIOT! JUST BECAUSE WE DID THAT PLAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU MAKE A WEIRDER VERSION OF IT! Catherine screamed hitting me with a book
OWWIE!! I yelled in slight pain
BUT IT WAS RA"PUN"ZEL! I yell smiling
SHADDUP YOU IDIOT!!! She yelled again hitting me with her book
Fine fine, I'll tell y'all another story...I said grabbing a small book from the shelf

Catherine sat down beside Meiko and Rui who were both laughing a lot, Nami and Madeline both seemed to have lost interest in the story and started braiding Harry's hair, and finally Alya looked at me intently as if I were a deer and she was wolf waiting to strike.

A LONG TIME AGO, IN A LAND FAR FAR AWAY THERE LIVED A LITTLE GIRL WHO WANTED TO LIVE IN THE PALACE, ENVIOUS OF THE PRINCESS LIVING THERE! WHILE SHE LIVED IN A DIFFERENT AREA AND THOUGHT THE PRINCESS WAS SO LUCKY,  SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY UNKNOWING ABOUT WHAT THE PRINCESS THOUGHT AND WANTED, FOR THAT ROYAL GIRL WANTED TO LEAVE THE HUGE SPACE SHE LIVED IN FOR SHE WANTED TO EXPLORE THE MANY OTHER PLACES THAN THAT STUFFY OLD PLACE.

You're describing The Princess and The Pauper...Alya and Catherine said facepamling
OR AM I? I yelled back
Yeah you are. Meiko smiled pointing at the book

I saw that it really wasn't my story so I grabbed a small green notebook with big bold letters that formed my name, I then began my story.

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A WEIRD LITTLE BOY AND JUST BECAUSE OF HIS WEIRDNESS EVERYONE IGNORED HIM AND AVOIDED HIM. HE TALKED TO NO ONE BUT HIMSELF, HE ALWAYS MUMBLED ABOUT DEMONS, VAMPIRES, BLOOD, FARIES, AND OTHER BLOOD DRINKING MONSTERS. ONE DAY THE TOWN'S BIG MEANIE CAME UP TO HIM AND THREATENED HIM TO GIVE HIM ALL HIS MONEY, HE WAS ABOUT TO PUMMEL HIM THEN....

THEN WHAT?!? Rui, Meiko, Nami, Maddi, and Catherine screamed on the edge of their beanbag chairs

THEN BOTH BOYS GOT RUN OVER BY THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUY'S MOTORCYCLE, THE LITTLE BOY GOT UP AND DUSTED HIMSELF WHILE THE OTHER BOY DIED RIGHT ON THE SPOT WITH A HAWAIIAN PIZZA ON HIS FACE, AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, ZE END.

I shut my notebook and I looked at everyone's faces, Catherine, Rui, and Meiko looked real weirded out while Nami and Maddi cheered.

WAIT WAT?!? Rui and Catherine screamed while Meiko smiled nervously
YAY FOR DAT BOIIIIIII~!!!! Nami and Maddi cheered happily

I laughed hard and wiggled on the floor, just when I was about to put my book back I heard the doorbell ring, I looked out the window and saw that there was no one. I went outside to check if the doorbell was broken, as I opened the door a shadow overshadowed mine, in front of me was...

The pizza delivery guy