The first day in Pokèmon Traińeer academy

Lee POV~
"It's my first day in the academy.. I'm suppose to meet a teacher here.. wow.. so many students here.. wonder if I could make some friends here.." lee thought.
"Hello~ you must be the new student.. I presume" said a voice.
He turned around and he almost got a heart attack. It was a man.. A very tall man..
"Hello my name is professor kukui and I will guide you and give you a tour of our school.." said the man.
"O..o..okay" I said.
Then I saw some curly hair and a blond hair.. It was Stampy and Squid!!
"Hey Stampy, Squid!!" I shouted.

Squid POV~
"Hey Stampy,Squid!!" Said a voice.
We turned around and we saw lee waving..
"Hello~" I said.
"Hey wanna meet our friends??" Asked Stampy.
"Um.. Sure.. right after the tour?" Lee said.
"Sure!"we said at the exact time.
We laughed
"See ya later" lee said and walk away.
Squid and Stampy came back to the group.
"Is that the new kid??" Ask Stacy.
"Yeah!!" Said Stampy" he was mega awesome you should totally meet him!!"
"Yeah we should.. Lovely!!" Said Amy.
"Sis.. you never change.. hey Ash are you alright?" Salem asked.
"Ya I'm fine"said ash
"You sure?"she asked
Ash nodded.
"Alright let's meet the new kid!!" Shouted Finn all.
*Time skip* it's already lunch
"Hey lee!!! Come here for a sec!!!" I called.

Lee POV~
"Hey lee!!! Come here for a sec!!!" Someone called for me..
I knew it was Squid cause he's the only one who only know him along with Stampy..
"Hey what's up? Why did you call me?" I asked.
"We want to introduce you to our friends!!" Said Stampy.

"Hi my name is Amy lee33 and I like color pink!!" said the pink haired girl.

"Yo!! My name is Stacyplays!!and I like dogs!!" Said the girl wearing a sweater.

"My name is Ashdubh!! And like cheese!! As you can tell!!"said the guy wearing yellow hoodie.

"Hello~ My name is Dantdm!! And I like Diamonds!!"said the blue haired guy.

"My name is Squashey Quack!! And I'm Stampy's girlfriend!!" Said the woman wearing a duck t-shirt.

"My name is Nettyplays and I'm the little sister of Stampy!!" Said a girl who looks like the youngest among the group.

"Hi~ My name is Rosie and I like penguins!!" Said a girl wearing a penguin outfit.

"Yo the names Finnball and I like being
king" said a boy wearing a crown and a kings outfit.

"Hello My name is Melody but you can call me Lily!! And I'm Squids girlfriend.." said the girl wearing a mask,hoodie and headset.

"Hey My name is Tomohawk and I am Squids little brother!!"said the one wearing a bandana.

"And I am lee bear but you can call me lee instead!!" I said.

"Okay lee you haven't met everyone yet there are still some people you need to meet and they're not here.." explained Squid.
"Oh! Are they sick??" I asked
"More like skipping school.." Amy said, while rolling eyes.
"Oh.." i said.
"Well shouldn't it be time for you to pick a starter Pokémon?" Stampy asked.
"Oh yeah!! I completely forgot about it." I said, he looked at the time." Godsamighty I'm late!!"
"Then lets run!!" Shouted Dan.
Hope you enjoy it I made it long enough to read.. next chapter you will get to meet they're Pokémon ... including yours!!!

Stay tuned to the next chapter!!